201 Fire mage + boomy reroll LFG

Just looking for some raiding. I am mythic exp from Legion through Nya in BFA. My friend who plays WW monk is new to the game and we are just searching for a fun guild to continue playing. He is now rerolling balance druid to play ranged DPS and we would really like a weekday guild to clear normal and progress heroic.

Still searching for the right fit.

What days and times are you looking for?

weekdays. our schedule is pretty open right now though.

Lords of the Dead is recruiting 2 spots for our raid team. 9/10H with solid attempts on H sire. Just looking for the last pieces as we move into mythic progression. We raid Tues Wed 9-12PM EST. We also have rbg nights thurs fri and an alt raid h cn on sunday evening. We will give anyone a shot who can follow mechanics. If that sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet Kevin#1996 or discord Kdubbs#8604

Well we raid on Friday and Saturday nights at 1030 pm and we welcome all new players to help them improve and enjoy the game.

Hello there Esek. I see you are looking for a guild and if by chance if you are still looking here is a link to our guild recruitment. The guild is called "Lifeline " and we raid Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm server time. Our focus is on AotC and after we clear heroic we will dabble into Mythic. We also do mythic+ and have people interested in doing rated PVP. We have a laid back/casual atmosphere but are there to down bosses and progress as far as possible. It has our raid times/days and pretty much all info. Or I’d be more than happy to talk to you on here. Enjoy your day and look forward to hopefully talking to you. :slight_smile: Guild Recruitment - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! I am the recruitment officer for Supremum on Stormrage and we are looking for a WW Monk and a Fire Mage. We raid during the week, and also run keys throughout – The goal is to just have fun while in dungeons and progressing in raid. I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for a guild. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Myirium#0898

How would you feel about T/Th, 9pm-12 eastern time?

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our heroic progression. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

Currently we are 4/10 heroic

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.

Hello! I am reaching out to see if you are interested in a weekend raiding guild. If you have questions or are interested please reach out to me in game my btag is listed below:

Darkpenguin#1870

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-monarchs-710h-pvepvp-recruiting/859133

Would love to have you join us for heroic progression/fun times!

Esek,

We are a fun first guild focused on AotC Heroic and would have a spot for both of you. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 pm est. Would be great to talk and see how closely our raid would fit with what you are looking for.

You can learn more about our guild here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-aotc-heroic-raiding-tuesthurs/

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenfóld

Hey Esek, Ancestral Alllies could use a mage and a ww monk. We are currently 9/10H with decent attempts on sire. We are on Wyrmrest Accord server and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 10PM-1AM EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Btag: Anjinn#1238
Discord Vindizar#5713

We have room for you both!!!

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581

Hello Esek

:star:The Fallen Order | Alliance | Stormrage :star:

We are a freshly started guild that is primarily focused on Heroic raiding, however we do also enjoy pushing Mthyic+ keys and PvP shenanigans because loot gets bosses dead quicker. AOTC is our baseline expectation for every tier while aiming for improvement from the guild as a whole. We are actively recruiting like-minded folks for core spots and not bench. Most of the raid team is 10/10N 4/10H.

We are looking for dedicated players who can commit to raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand that life happens which means absences happen. But we ask that you try to keep it to a minimum. We ask that players show up raid ready with a strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

:star:Raid Schedule :star:

Wednesday 7pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 7pm - 10pm EST
*possibly a third day if needed

:star:Raid Needs :star:

• Tank(Non Dh)
  • Healers(Any)
  • Mix of Range and melee Dps

:star:Guild Contacts :star:

CastorX Bnet: CastorX#1779 Discord: CastorX#2678
Smitty Bnet: Smittyjones#1603 Discord: Smittyjones#9820

Hey, we might be what you’re looking for! Info below:

Pun Intentions is a newly formed guild looking to push heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic as well once we get our group up and running. Right now we have a core of solid players who spam M+ daily as well.

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 730-10pm EST
Mythic+: Daily

Current needs:
Tank (1)
DPS
Healers (2)

Pun Intentions is a mostly chill group of people. We’re laid back but like progress and challenges, so while we like to have fun, we also do what it takes to clear progression content.

If interested, feel free to contact my via discord or battlenet tag:
Azohar_#8895 (Discord)
Azohar#1640 (Battletag)

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day!!

bump. still searching for a guild that me and my friend can BOTH play in. I know I can perform, search my logs. I am undergeared, but I only want to raid and progress with people with similar ilvl as us.

Hey there, sent you a friend request in game. A P A T H Y is current seeking mages and boomkins to fill out our AOTC raid roster. We are a tight community with a strong raid base. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10pm EST. We are 9/10H currently, and are currently looking to possibly push into Mythic, but will definitely be doing more Heroic raiding on our alts as well. Would love to give you a trial run next week. If interested add one of us to bnet (Loladex#1602, Eatmyarm#1823). Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446

Let us know if you are interested!