197 Balanced Druid LF mythic guild

Hi, I am a 197 Balance druid looking for a mythic guild to raid with. I prefer to raid 2-3 times a week at times after 8 EST. I am 10/10 N Castle Nathria and do mythic+ dungeons. I’m a quick learner and am willing to trial. I am open to constructive criticism and looking to grow as a player.
Started playing WOW (8.3) in July 2020. Joined a guild achieved Aotc (12/12 H) and did the first three bosses on mythic in Ny’alotha.

1 Like

hey ! Area 52 is currently recruiting a boomkin for our Tue/Wed/Thur 8PM EST to 11 PM EST. Do you have a moment to chat ? Bnet is Festy#1136 , Discord is Bakuga#1745

Hey there Layumm!

We are currently looking for a Balance Druid for our raid team roster! I’ll hit you with our spam. :slight_smile: I hope to hear from you!

< Death and Purples > is a mythic progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment, aimed at high end progression. Our goal is to successfully achieve Cutting Edge content every tier, without compromising our community and the enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive. Our memes are on fire. Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

• Progress: N: 10/10, H: 5/10
  • Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)
  • Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

• Healers; Disc Priest, Holy Priest, or Resto Druid
  • Off Healer; (A DPS that can flex into a healer spot if needed)
  • DPS; Mage, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Demon Hunter

All exceptional players will be considered!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too. :slight_smile: Super active Discord sever, social events every week, Mythic +, PvP, and more!

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

• talex490#11500
  • AvaBell#1981
  • SlySylo#1391
  • Lilythia#1898

Or, apply at www.deathandpurples .com

Thank you for reading!
We look forward to slaying dragons and sharing memes with you.
DAP Guild Management

Good Morning Layumm

We here at Overraided on Tichondrius are looking for a skilled boomkin. We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30PM EST. We are currently 6/10H and looking to get into Mythic Castle Nathria soon.

If you are interested please contact one of the officers through discord

Discord: Braeya#5807
Discord: CrazzyChris#5097

Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Raiding.

Hey Layumm,

Déjà Vu is a Horde guild on Thrall (est time) and might be a fit for you.

We are currently 10/10N, and 5/10H, with eyes set on pushing through Mythic as well. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We currently are looking for ranged dps.

We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys playing together outside of raid (primarily mythic +) and likes to joke and have fun with each other while simultaneously working to down the hardest content we can.

Let me know if you’d like to know more! Good luck on your search.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Layumm - my new AOTC/CE focused raid team is looking for a strong boomkin with excellent raid awareness and good understanding of mechanics. We are an established Alliance guild on Proudmoore and our progression team raids Tues & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM CST. If you’d like to learn more about us you can check out: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Good luck with your search!

Would love a chance to talk!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add some additional DPS to the roster and would love to add another Boomkin to our core, if on the slight chance you haven’t found anything yet and times/days/Alliance is all okay then please feel free to reach out :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Heya Layumm my name is Kellerina (Most people call me T) the recruitment officer for Fruit Basket of Bleeding Hollow. Take a look at our post and if we interest you message me on discord or add me on Bnet. My contact info is in the post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-1010n-510h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior!!

Heals - Anything besides resto druid :stuck_out_tongue:

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon