197 AFF lock lf AOTC Guild

If interested in a faction change, Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid Saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Discord: Resto#9748
Btag : Moose#13697

Hello Omegabloom

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Azeroth Plumbing Co started with a small group of friends looking to get into the Shadowlands expansion, some of us being completely new and inexperienced to others having long raid history. We have been growing from the very beginning and we will continue to grow this community. Our goal is to build a community that strives to raise the bar each raid tier.

I. What we do
Raiding and semi hardcore mythic plus content. Occasionally we do some pvp content.

II. Schedule
Heroic Team: Saturdays 7:00pm - 10pm CST (Server)

III. Progression
3/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

IV. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality

For the Raid Team, all of the above and

• Have foundational understanding of your role.
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Take direction well

V. Recruitment
We’re looking for all players who can meet the above expectations. Class/Role-wise we’re looking for everything. Preferably 195ilvl with at least 10/10 Normal CN done.

VI. Application
Please fill out our application on Guilds of Wow if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.

VII. Contact

• Discord: Resto#9748
  • BNET: Moose#13697

Hello!
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final dps spots for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it. Several Keystone Masters and 2k+ Rating Pushers always looking for people to run with.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Hey, if you are still looking for a guild, we (Eternal Eclipse-H, Bleeding Hollow-US) are looking for DPS to help fill out our mythic raid team. We are a group motivated to achieve CE in following tiers, and are self-aware enough to know there is room for improvement, while actively looking to improve. Overall, we take runs seriously (during pulls) and try to make serious attempts through M+ and PVP but otherwise are affable and have fun just hanging out.

If interested, feel free to shoot me a message on Discord: Torrix#4598 or Bnet: Torrix#1433

Hey there! I left a link to my guild post. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sins-of-serenity-new-weekend-raiding-guild/855889