197 AFF lock lf AOTC Guild

Hello,

I have the perfect place for you

NFÇ Is a weekday Mythic progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression: 10/10N 3/10H

Our History:
We are newer raiding guild that recently formed in 9.0 with the goal of pushing cutting edge content as efficiently as possible. Our players are competitive and motivated, always looking to improve themselves and everyone else. We raid 3 days a week 7.30Hrs total and we use our time very well. We understand that everyone has different personalities but we all come together to raid in a non toxic environment that promotes healthy competition and rewards those who excel at their roles.

What we offer:

• A stable roster and constructive raid environment

• Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups

• Guild repairs and consumables ( comming soon )

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism

• Strong leadership with years of AoTC raiding experience

• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+)

• Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role

• Mature attitude and able to take/give constructive criticism

• Willing to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self- improvement

• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed

Current Needs:
Open to all specs and classes

• affliction warlock
  • shadow priest
  • ww monk
  • disc priest

Raid Times:

Tuesday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:30PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:

GM: Omni#1752 ( Ømñibeast )

We want your cookies!
And closets.

Seriously though! Do warlocks still exist? :smiley:

We raid Mon/Weds from 8:30-11:30pm EST

Yup! That’s us! We’re a total bunch of goofballs that is clearing bosses at a decent pace. Currently 10/10N and 7/10H. We are an AOTC focused guild, no plans for CE because we’re old, we’re tired, and we don’t have time for that. But depending on how soon we can get AOTC, we may give mythic shriekwing a try. Because we’re masochistic like that.

[Masochistic Tendencies] is an adult horde guild on Turalyon (EST). We started out on Uldaman back in 2009, took a break from the end of WOD to the end of BFA, and re-established ourselves on Turalyon last year. Our core also got back together, along with our raid leader, and we are going very strong with 20+ raiders on any given raid night.

We also run keys on off-nights, and there are a few pvp monkeys as well if that’s your side jam.

We’re super active, very social, and a lot of fun. Our discord chatter is nonstop even during the day. So you definitely won’t get bored!

Alykii#1736
/cheers

Hey Omega!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :smiley:

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

Hi Omega,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 4/10H and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-part-time-heroes-1010h-110m-lfm-for-mythic-heroic-raid-teams/212256

Hello there OmegaBloom.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey there!

Dusk to Dawn [Blackrock] 7/10H is looking for more dps for our raid group.
You sound like you would fit in pretty well as we continue to push for AOTC and 20+ Mythic raids.

Raid times: W/TH 530-730/8pm/Sat 7pm-10pm PST.

Let me know if you want to talk further!
Bnet: Teamfdub#1382

Hi there! I know you have quite a bit of people here who’s already reached out but if you’re still looking and want to talk a bit more about my guild, we’re currently recruiting for ranged dps. We raid Friday and Saturdays 8-11pm EST and are 5/10 H. We’re Horde on Mal’Ganis. Let me know. My discord is arex#0920 :slight_smile:

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild check out our recruitment post and if your interested hmu! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

My guild What Is IO is recruiting on Winterhoof Horde we are 10/10N and 4/10H.
my btag is norton#11254 and discord is norton#6319

we raid tue and wed 830 to 1130 est…

Hello!

Rough Around the Edges (RATE) is a Heroic guild currently 10/10N and 2/10H on Dalaran aimed at being a two-night AOTC raiding guild. While we can be considered casual based on number of physical raid nights, we will be taking our progression seriously. we will be using our time on raid night to push and progress. If the group is good, we will consider Mythic content. And we have multiple Mythic + teams that anyone is welcome to join.

Raid time is every Friday and Saturday 9:30-12:20 EST

Current needs:

Healer and DPS

We have experienced raiders in our group, but we do not require an abundance of past experience in order to be considered for a raid spot. What we do require is that you show effort to learn the game, your class, show up on time, and play outside of raid time to keep your character progressing, updated, and ready.

We want people who want to build a nice community so no bad apples are allowed. While progression is our main priority, this is not the place for entitlement and toxicity.

If you are interested in talking a bit more about having a raid spot, you can add me on Discord: Warmarine#1852 , Battle net: Obeone222#1450

Hi, OmegaBloom!

It sounds like you would fit in well with This Is The One on Emerald Dream! We are just starting our heroic progression and are looking for some dps toons.

We can offer that family feel that you’re looking for, and we won’t kick you if you miss our due to RL.

Here is some of our info:

Who We Are:

• Medium-sized guild with approx. 15-20 active players.
  • Adults with families, jobs, and responsibilities.
  • Casual/Semi-hardcore/Friendly
  • Established group who have been playing together for 3-4 years.
  • Most active 8:30p-12:00a EST/7:30p-11:00p server time nightly, but with a sprinkling of players throughout the day.
  • Raids are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30p-11:00p EST/7:30p-10:00p server time

Who We Are Looking For:

• 5-7 DPS, healing off-spec is a bonus
  • Warrior, Rogue, Druid, but we wouldn’t turn away someone who fits with the guild and plays a different class.
  • Well-Prepared team players (pots, enchants, flasks, oils/stones, tradeskills/gathering, addons)
  • New (teachable) or experienced raiders/mythic+ welcome
  • Small groups of RL friends welcome, not required
  • Good humans

What We Offer:

• No more pugging!
  • Guild repairs for those participating in guild raids/mythic+.
  • Help with gearing/Torghast/content
  • Professions/Trade Skills
  • Active Discord
  • Cookies
  • Play what you want (No spec/class requirements for members, but we prefer that you stick with one toon/tier)
  • 3-4 M+ Tanks & 3-4 M+ Healers
  • Understanding that RL comes first; many of us have children/pets/jobs with unpredictable schedules, and you won’t lose a raid spot if you miss.

How To Get In:

• Respond here
  • In Game - whisper Ilieraa or Kerag

Hello there! The forbidden rising (H) on Hyjal is currently looking for people for our Wed/Thrs team, raid times are 6-9 pst. We are a casual aotc focused guild and strive to have fun and clear content. If you are still looking for a place to call home please reach out to us we think we may be what you are looking for, please add me or our teams RL on btag if you are interested.

Hera#1937
lunerblade#1255

Happy gaming!

Hi OmegaBloom
We are a guild that has achieved AOTC and are looking for Damage Dealer. We’re currently on 1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieved AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (both Melee and Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: MushMush#1865
Discord: MushMush#4191

Veil of Ignorance 8/10H is recruiting for our core raid team. Raid times are Sat/Sun 7:30 PM - 11 PM ST w/ an optional alt raid Monday. We are looking to fill our raid roster and need another lock so if your interested we are on Sargeras Ally my BTAG is Aerandir#1603

Bloom. Nice to meet you. We are just building out the team on a new server and maybe a great fit. Check out our post and let me know what you think. Either way I hope you find a great home. Cozybadguy#8607 on Discord if you want to talk.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351

Hello Bloom!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

Currently 8/10 Heroic. We are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently. If interested please contact me on bnet Ixxon#1964 or discord Ixxon#4013.
Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

BUMP still looking for a home willing to Xfer servers! Now 5/10 heroic XP as well, 203 ilvl

Hey bud. We never linked up for a chat. I think our guild is perfect for you as we sort of check every requirement you had. Send me a discord message: Cozybadguy#8607. We’re a good match as far as the progression and guild atmosphere you mentioned.