Get New World of Warcraft-Themed Goodies in Overwatch!

Get New World of Warcraft-Themed  Goodies in Overwatch!

Celebrate the 20th anniversary of World of Warcraft by uniting the realms of Azeroth and Future Earth in style with this epic crossover event! From September 17-30, witness the worlds collide as iconic World of Warcraft characters are honored by Overwatch 2 heroes. Dive headfirst into the fray with the Sylvanas Windrunner Widowmaker, Lich King Reinhardt, Thrall Zenyatta, and Diamond Magni Torbjorn Legendary skins, each crafted to capture the essence of both worlds.

View Full Article

1 Like

Too bad you backtracked on the PVE promise to Overwatch 2.

That caused me to backtrack on my desire to play that game.

12 Likes

Blizzard killed Overwatch League. never forget.

2 Likes

Overwatch has been a joke since its second release

3 Likes

How about no? Because my money doesn’t go towards reducing the extended maintenance.

1 Like

why no Jaina mercy skin? its literally perfect

1 Like

How about you focus on server uptime first, okay good

1 Like

i’ma stick with Team Fortress 2 but thank you. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Is this why you extended maintenance so you could force people to play Overwatch?

2 Likes

Yeah no thanks.

These skins was made by Overwatch dev team. They have nothing to do with wow server uptime… :man_facepalming:

Nah, old OW was fun and goofy. New OW feels boring and slow for the sake E-Sports viewing.

I mean, good riddance, the existence of owl made setting up any other tourneys a pain

Why are you using the older sylvanas model for a skin and not her “updated” modern version that’s in WoW?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Was very excited for this cross-over as an anniversary gift to Warcraft fans. Nothing says gift like you can’t have any of the skins by playing you have to buy them. So I won’t be even logging in for this event now… Thanks Blizz.

2 Likes

The skins are cool, but those prices seem quite excessive. Not really a “celebration” so much as a pretty overt marketing promotion, but doesn’t really do anything to celebrate. Might’ve been nice to even just say “hey, you get a discount for each full year you’ve been subbed” or something.

But the Lich King skin is absolutely sick, no doubt. Wish there was a way to actually earn it, though.

2 Likes

It’s a different playerbase. The OW playerbase isn’t as bothered by things and not nearly as sensitive to certain dealings as the WoW playerbase is. We’re the playerbase that has type 1 and type 2 characters models to choose from.

1 Like