195 Resto shaman LF heroic raiding

Hello all, I am currently looking to expand my gameplay to the raiding scene. I don’t currently have any raid experience but I’m wiling to put in the effort to learn. Currently my ilvl is sitting at 195 but I’m pretty diligent when it comes to m+ and would also love to push keys whenever anyone needs.

Hey, throwing us out there. We are an older group of players looking for progress thru Heroic and get AoTC. Looking for a healer to start pushing!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Sunwell Hotel is A Sargeras has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

Minimum ilvl of 200+, experience 10/10N. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
7/10H (3% on Sludgefist)

Currently looking for:

Ranged:
Boomie
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

Healers:
Rsham
RDruid
MWMonk
DPriest

Hey man! We are forming a Heroic team but we are running a normals this weekend if you are interested in trying out! There are currently 6 of us all of us except two haven’t cleared normals but they are 100% good players and played other MMO’s hardcore. We are trying to get them through norms quickly so we can start heroic same weekend. We need a healer :slight_smile: always on to push keys too and we also need a healer to join us for key pushes!

Friday 6-9 PM PST
Sunday 5-8 PM PST

Hey thanks for the reply. I’m definitely interested would you be willing to discuss more tomorrow to make sure our goals and ideals align? My discord is wilsaus#9795

For sure! I’ll send you a request on discord.
edit: im getting a failed to send when I try to type in your discord. Try to add me when you can. Gameslave#4704

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding out team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, and need folks who will take some responsibility, get on the mic, and help critique strategies!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H, with a few guys having a bit more experience.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10!

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4 (off spec heals Flex)
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Famsham,

I represent a guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30pm -10:30pm EST. We are 5/10H getting ready to kill Lady Darkvein hopefully this evening.

<Comfort Eagle> is a newly formed team of returning players that have been consistently AotC, Mythic, and even Cutting Edge players. We take a relaxed approached to raiding, but we still have the common goal of eventually getting Cutting Edge as a team together. Our main focus this raid tier is building a cohesive, healthy, and familial raiding roster that clears content efficiently.

If you are interested in knowing more or asking any questions, feel free to reach out to me personally.

Thank you,

~Ollamh
Battle.net: ollamh#11246
Discord: ollamh#0001

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and PvP experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated PvP together. That being said, we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times, we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and pushing into Heroic already. We are in need of every role for the raid and mythic+. Tanks and healers are always in demand! Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm) (Currently only raiding Mondays until we build a larger roster)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

GM discord: D-Matt#8870
My discord: Smøøthßrain#9409

Apply Here: discord.gg/JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hey!
Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality healers! Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-610h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Famsham,

[Blackrock] 5/10H is looking for healer/dps offspec and Shammy is high on our list.

Raid times: W/TH 530-730pm PST/SAt 7-10pm PST.

Let me know if you would like to discuss more! Teamfdub#1382

We’d love to have you. We’re currently running Normal raid, but our core group will be moving into Heroic. Normal will give you a chance to run with a good group on easy mode. We also run Mythic + as well. Our raid times are Tues/Sun 10pm-Midnite EST on Thrall. If interested you can find us in guild finder or send me a PM @ Krabapple#1282 on Bnet.