195 MM Hunter LF raiding guild

9/10H Exp on main

Hi there! Are you mostly looking for heroic raiding? My guild is an AOTC focused guild with possible mythic if we find the right group of people. We’re currently 5-10H. We raid Fridays and Saturdays 8-11pm EST and are on H Mal’Ganis. My discord is arex#0920 if you’re interested. If not, I hope you find the right guild!

My guild What Is IO is recruiting on Winterhoof Horde we are 10/10N and 4/10H.
my btag is norton#11254 and discord is norton#6319

we raid tue and wed 830 to 1130 est…

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey Zorra,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of rebuilding, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey there! We’re currently 4/10H (10/10N) and progressing AOTC. Will be doing mythic as well.

Guild is Man I Love Fishing on Emerald Dream US (Horde). We raid Tues 8-12pm EST and Thursday 8:30-12pm EST.

Really social guild that also does a lot of m+, group Torghast and other ways to have fun on non raid nights.

Feel free to reach out on Discord if anything I’ve said sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Discord: Goshawk#2037

Yo, check out my recent post, we maybe a good fit:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-bleeding-hollow-cozy-new-team-in-town-get-it-get-it-get-it/840351

Cozybadguy#8607 on discord if interested.

Hi, if you are still interest, our guild is looking to fill a few more dps spots. We are 9/10 Heroic and are building a roster to be able to push deep into mythic each tier.

Your Moms Favorite

Progress: 9/10H, 10/10N
Raid Nights: Thurs/Sun/Mon 7-10pm PST (server time)
Server: Tichondrius
Faction: Horde

What we are looking for:

• Healers (high): any - Rsham, Hpriest, Hpal Preferred
  • Dps: any
  • Tanks: full

Who are we?

We are a semi-harcore group of raiders that branched off from our previous guild at the start of Shadowlands to pursue more challenging content. We are looking to fill up our roster while doing heroic, then getting straight into mythic when we have the team. Our guild lead is a previous Cutting Edge player and we all have many AOTCs and mythic kills under our belt.

We are a no bullsh*t, progression oriented guild and will be pushing for Cutting Edge each tier (after this rebuild phase). We have a solid base and will do what is necessary to get CE. Joking around outside of raids or during farm content is encouraged, but if we are not performing well, discord needs to be kept quiet. Mistakes are completely ok, everyone makes them, what matters is that you learn from them and don’t make them again. If this becomes a pattern, you will be sat or removed if necessary (this includes officers). Outside of raids, our members are very active pushing keys and several pvp.

Goals

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our roster and finishing off heroic before moving into mythic. Our goal after that is to push Cutting Edge each tier and be constantly improving. We also have players that are looking to achieve high m+ scores or arena rating.

Why join?

We are currently in a rebuilding phase and are looking to build up a solid heroic roster before we get into mythic. This is a great time to join if you are a progress oriented player who wants to make the leap into mythic but does not have the experience. If you are willing to put in the effort, this is a great opportunity. is a great environment for people willing to learn and who have always wanted to make the leap into mythic. We have many veteran players that will work with you if you are also putting in the time to research and improve as well as fix any mistakes. If you do have prior or current mythic experience, that is a bonus, we have many talented players always looking for ways to push their class even further.

Trial Process

If you sound like a good fit, we will contact you (see details below) to discuss your trial period. This will be a standard two week process that will be an opportunity to show us that you can perform in a raid environment, have the proper dedication required to complete mythic content, and that you are a good fit with the rest of the guild. During heroic progression, trials are not required to server transfer, however if you pass the trial OR we are starting mythic progression, being on Tichondrius will be mandatory.

If this sounds like the guild for you…

Below is a link for a short application form. Once submitted, an officer will reach out to you shortly to discuss the next steps. If you have any questions, please to do hesitate to contact me (Discord: Sckar#7960) or our guild leader (Discord: Introfate#7746). We look forward to hearing from you!

Application Form: https://forms.gle/B1BjQ9yd4Ci53Aqt6

Hey! Check us out and if we sound like a fit for you message me! [H]<Safehouse> Area 52 Late Night Guild 2 Night

Hello! We may be a good fit for you! Check us out! [H][Mal'Ganis]<Baja Blast> New Guild Looking for More for Heroic Raiding!

Hey! My guild, Parsed My Pants is a small, casual group of friends on Zul’jin aiming for AOTC each tier. We just got 7/10 this week and are going to be progging on Sludgefist next. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 9PM-12 EST. If you’d like to come along one day and give us a try, let me know! My discord is Bulma#5184 . Have a good night and good luck :slight_smile:

Hello Zorro,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

[H] [House of Zug]

Currently 8/10 Heroic. We are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently. If interested please contact me on bnet Ixxon#1964 or discord Ixxon#4013.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey, you didn’t mention times but I’m hoping on of our two raids groups would be at the right time for you!

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan 9/10h, 1/10m

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Zorra!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [9/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

[H] 7/10H TUES/THURS 9PM-12AM SERVER LFM-MAL’GANIS

Evenfall is a guild undergoing a rebuild, currently at 7/10H with intent to move into mythic ASAP. We aren’t a hardcore raiding environment, but we don’t waste our time either. Currently in need of Enh Shaman, Mage, Ranged DPS, and HPal to get up to a 20 man roster.

If interested, reach out here, in game, or on Battle net.
Btag: Ark#12834
Btag: Grinder#1649

Hey there!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Recruitment Officer: Réviler (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Savius#1232
  • Discord: Lord Revulsion#3465

Hi Zorra! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912