Please delete

found a home thanks

Still looking

Lok’tar, Deplete!

Cinder and Ash, Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 8-11 EST. We’re currently 9/10H with Sire down to 5% and we’re looking to pick up a few ranged dps as we head into Mythic, including Boomkin.

My BTAG is Ember#1670 and my Discord is Ember#2528

Thanks for the reply. I sent you a friend request.

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 7/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

Tanks

Any off spec for M+ that can dps during Raid

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Paladin

Contact

Btag - Optykal#1104
Disc - Mekk#4763

Btag - Waffuru#11750
Disc - Waffuru#3943

Hey Idepletekeys - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance prog team on Proudmoore.
We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 5/10H and 10/10N. We are looking to progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released once we round out our dps roster. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

I’ll send you a friend request on battle net as well :slight_smile:

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey Keys!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Didn’t see anything about weekend but going to throw our hats in the ring as well :slight_smile:
Add me if you’re interested we would love to talk to you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Hey Idepletekeys! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. take a look at our bio/post and let us know what you think. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912