195 Balance Druid LF Raid and M+ team

I’ve been playing since WoTLK. I have been playing casually since BFA, I am looking for a weekend raiding guild. Weekdays aren’t impossible I just need to get to bed at a decent time.

Coach take a look at us and if we seem like a good fit reach out to me on discord. My contact info is in the post below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-810h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

Hello Coachjigo!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 3/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

Not sure if our day works for you but I’ll leave our spam here, contact Mellun#9354 if interested!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-talladega-knightz-competent-one-night-aotc-guild-recruiting/790899

Could you make a morning raid team?

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST