WoW’s 20th Anniversary Celebration, Going Solo, New Dracthyr Classes, Season 1, and More!

WoW’s 20th Anniversary Celebration, Going Solo, New Dracthyr Classes, Season 1, and More!

This Week in WoW (TWiW), catch up on the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Looks like a fun event. Lots of time to collect everything.

1 Like

When do the all of the class changes go live as well? Based on the post looks like the class changes could be live next week or in two months when the 20th anniversary event is released.

TWiW:TWW

The other day I was going to do that priory follower dungeon to get some fragments for the weekly. I queue up and I’m instantly in(as a tank) I get to the first boss and I look down at the dps meter and I see a weird name. My first thought was “that’s a weird name for a follower” then I notice I wasn’t in a follower dungeon but in an actual dungeon with players.

We’ve got to the point in the LFD environment where I can’t even tell the AI apart from actual players. Nobody talks, nobody says anything. It’s basically queue up get the dungeon over and you’ll never see those players again. To be fair this basically sums up m+ to some degree except that instead of having the game do the group for you, we players throw together the worst we can find and hope for the best.

So, I hope delves become a fun activity to do but how about we step up the follower dungeon to heroics. I’m sure that AI is more than capable of assisting in those, they already excel at interrupting which is something you rarely see players do.

1 Like

Im just here for dragons! But yea fun

Fix bm hunter now.

It better be before season 1

Help rogues please

Going solo? Is this why you deleted people’s guild banks and won’t acknowledge the bug report thread with thousands of replies and views? Or is it going solo in the sense there’s no customer support. :frowning: How can we celebrate anything in the face of a raw issue that’s persisted for weeks?

Looks amazing!

If you are going to add in old reputations please make pvp elite sets available for marks. I’ve been playing since 2004 and if you are gonna add in a bunch of removed things (like rep, mounts, etc) then just bring back everything at this point.

So glad I spent forever grinding random bg’s to get justicar and now some joe blow will get it after a couple hours. What a joke.

Go ahead and add in rep tokens so we can bang out the insane title in half a day

1 Like

It’s a clearance sale. Everything can be had so dirt cheap that one begins to wonder whether in the end anyone will want to make a bid.

you guys need to include the class weapons from MOP remix in the 20th anniversary. its not right for the returning players that just came back to the game for TWW. That did us wrong! I miss out on the paladin class weapons that match the revamp tier 2.