194 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

I’m looking for a mature guild who’s focused on progression. I’ve full cleared normal Nathria a couple of times.
My experience for the current expansion stops at full clearing normal and mythic +6 keys.
I’m open to server/faction changing if we’re a good match.
I also have a 186 MM Hunter and most other classes at 60 but less geared. Willing to flex to another class/spec if desired and in best interest of the raid.
The only night I’m unavailable to raid is Friday nights.
Please feel free to respond here or add my battle tag JoeBro#1228 with questions or inquiries.

My guild runs Tues & Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. We’re adult only (21+) and currently 4/10H, 10/10N. If you’d like more info or would be interested in setting up a trial, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks:
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers:
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

My guild Moonguard US, is new and looking for players who want to raid progression with a team. We’re looking for fun people who want to chat in the discord during raids and joke around. Hoping to find some neat people to make raiding way more fun than just pugging. Honestly you can pug AotC curve if you want, but its just not as fun as doing it with a group of people you know. That’s what my goal for the guild is. Let me know if you’re interested!
We raid Sun 7:00 PST
Wed 8:00 PST
Sat 8:00 PST

Errantry is a Alliance guild on Wyrmrest Accord! We’re a pretty chill AOTC guild with a 2 day raid time Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-11pm central time. Currently 5/10H and plan to push mythic and see how far we can go in there!
If interested add me on bnet Arashimino#1802

If you’re still looking then we’d love to chat with you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asargeras-by-design-1010n-510h-lf-raiders/814075

Sundust Syndicate is a looking to build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in Shadowlands! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
(Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey Bean, Purple Parrots sounds like we would be a good fit for you if you are looking to help grow a guild. Check out our recruiting post and let me know if you would like to discuss further.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hwhisperwind-purple-parrots-2-night-guild-recruiting-for-aotc-push/824185

Sat 6pm-10pm Pst, Alliance-Kel’Thuzad
Message me to chat, Brunist#11691

Hey Bean,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey Bean, feel free to add me! retrowave#11236

Well Hello Buddy

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

I’m currently no longer looking for a guild. Thank you everyone who posted and took the time to speak with me. Best of luck in everyone’s search.

I feel like we’d be a good home for you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Hey Bean,

How are Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00-10:00pm? Team RP is looking for people to round out their Mythic progression team. We would love to talk/text you in discord and see if we would be a good fit. Add me and we will make it happen!

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hi Bean!!
We are a guild that is looking for ranged dps. We’re currently on 9/10 Heroic CN. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieve AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Charles#1849
Discord: Mcbufer#2678