193IL DPS Warrior 11 Cutting Edges

Guild I’m in isn’t working out, so I’m currently reaching out to see what’s available to me.

I’m a 190 DPS Warrior who’s been raiding seriously since Burning Crusade and I have 11 Cutting Edges(including ones like Helya, Kil’jaeden, and Azshara). I’m pretty available, open to any days and times. Real life schedule is flexible to fit late night or regular times. Faction also does not matter.

Please leave me some spam about your guilds and I’ll start reaching out to people later this evening.

Defiant Requiem is recruiting DPS spots for our heroic/mythic prog. Made up of CE and mythic raiders. We raid Tu/Th 8-11PM Stormrage (Alliance). Currently 5/10H.

Reach out if you’d like for more info!

Hey there, we are in need of a warrior like you. Check us out!

Brobøt

104 posts

60 Mechagnome Monk 4005

19 Nov

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need 1 hunter, 1 rogue, and 1 warrior DPS for our mythic raid team roster. Other exceptional classes or roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Going to knock this up

One more before I head off for the night.

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Warrior!!

Heals - Considering a holy pally/mistweaver monk

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

up we go again.

Hey Vowe!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 4/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push for CE on a relaxed schedule.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com

I’d love to chat with you about some opportunities on our raid team! Hit me up on discord @ Phantix#8896

To the top again

If we sound like a place you’d be interested in please reach out. [A] 5/10h 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR CE

Hi there! Just going to leave our info down here. This is a group filled with CE experienced raiders that are looking for competitive players to quickly run through Mythic with. We would love to have you in our group!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/delusion-zuljin-lf-dps-healers/786704?u=mordack-westfall

Im not much of a spammer but if you want to contact me about our mythic raid team, we are in dire need of a solid warrior.
Raid times : Tues/wed/thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm est
Server : Thrall
Bnet : awestruct#11374

Had a pretty busy day I’ll add more people to talk tomorrow.

still keeping my options open

Hi! Garlic is a mythic raiding guild aimed at pushing as high as possible every tier. We are made up of multiple CE players that have achieved CE in multiple different tiers and multiple different metas. we are currently 8/10H 10/10N
We raid Fri/Sat/Mon 9:30am-12:30pm server time.
We are located on Illidan-Horde
Add me on btag @ Glits#1609 or discord @ Glits#0288

adding a few people to talk right now.

updated for IL increase

^ up we go