Sail into September’s Trading Post

Sail into September’s Trading Post

There’s plunder to be had when you raid the Trading Post this month. Whether you’re adventuring by land or sky, you’ll look plunder-ful as you ride into danger on the Plunderlord’s Golden Crocolisk mount.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Provided it is open for business.

1 Like

Ohh, I like the monthly reward - That Crocolisk looks great.

14 Likes

Oooh this time we’ll get a mount as the monthly reward, thank you!

11 Likes

Feels weird getting plunderstorm themed items so long after it ended.
But, its cool stuff so i wont complain.

3 Likes

September does include Talk Like a Pirate Day.

16 Likes

It’s almost if there’s a pirates day in September?

NAH, that’s not it!

4 Likes

Plunderlords unite!
We getting recolors!

PS update and bring back Plunderstorm pleaseee

2 Likes

I do hope this means plunderstorm comes back for September

Make it new rewards and have a reason people go insane cause they’re mad they get “ganked” :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

Can’t say for sure without seeing all of the pics but looks like a light month for me, which is fine because I spent almost all of my tender the last two months.
Glad the reward is a mount, but doubt I’ll spend the 600 tender on the other one.
Hoping we get the dark colored outfit at some point soon though, that one I WILL buy.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. I don’t think I have a crocolisk in my mount pile. Now I’ll get two!

3 Likes

a cool monthly reward

too bad it wont fly

2 Likes

It is possible to inform without being rude.

11 Likes

That mounts just making me think

6 Likes

Who cares about any of this? Give more scarves!

2 Likes

finally, a monthly reward i care about! i don’t even remember what the last few were, i was that unimpressed.

2 Likes

That’s not being rude… You know there’s a pirates day every year. It’s a genuine question how you didn’t know this, honest.

1 Like

Plunderbust theme? Really?

Well at least I finally have a month I can save tendies.

6 Likes

are you one of those who only prefers fairy wings and flowers on the trading post?

1 Like

People have no self control. Literally hating a game mode and taking it out on people who enjoy it so they can add a parrot to their 700 mount stamp book collection

3 Likes