193 Warlock LF Raiding Guild

Hi all,

I have killed up to 9/10 Heroic CN, and I’m looking for a full time raiding guild as an affliction Warlock. I have previously have C.E. experience in SoO, HFC, EN, Antorus, Uldir, and BoD. I’m flexible with days and time. If you think I could be your good fit, please contact me. Apig#11588

Thank you very much!

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a warlock to round out our damage for raiding. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. It is important to note that we require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I hope to hear from you soon.

“could be good” is a ‘late night’, horde based, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-HYJAL.
We are currently recruiting for our core raid AND active players to bolster our mythic+ teams. 2k+ PvP exp players, and also some top notch war-mode griefers call “could be good” their home.
Currently in need of:

Tank w/ experience
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Prior experience in mythic raiding isn’t required but appreciated.

Lack of honest effort, and unwillingness to improve will be met with the bench.

Raid Times: 9:00-11:30 PST FRI/SAT

Discord required

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and are interested!
GM_(Ghoul#12789)

Hey Royalelf!

Déjà Vu is a Horde guild on Thrall (est time) and we could be a fit for you!

We are currently 10/10N, and 5/10H, with goals to push through Mythic as well. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Currently we are looking for ranged dps.

We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys playing together outside of raid (primarily mythic +) and likes to joke and have fun with each other while simultaneously working to down the hardest content we can.

Let me know if you’d like to know more! Good luck on your search.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

[Guild: Essential Staff] | 10/10N | 3/10H | (Tue/Thr 7-10pm EST) CE-Focused Guild. Thrall, Horde.

We’re a CE focused guild that wants to accomplish that goal on a realistic schedule for the working adult. We raid two times a week, three if the group votes for an addition (optional) progression night on either Saturday or Monday.

We’re currently in the middle of fine-tuning our roster and are looking to add a second reliable warlock.

Check us out on wowprogress!
Bnet; Laros#11401
Disc; Väros#0182

Hey Royalelf,

We are Arcane Fury on Thrall (Horde) and we are looking for locks for our Friday/Saturday team, kick off time is 9pm eastern until 11, maybe going a wee bit later if we are close to a kill. Team goal is to get AOTC pretty sharpish and move into mythic prog. Raid atmosphere is casual during trash, we like to have a laugh, and focus up when it’s time for a boss to die!

Guild size is decent, between 30 and 50 most nights and we love doing keys so no worries getting groups.

If you’re interested give me a shout, my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Hello Royalelf,
Hope your Monday is going well! If you’re still in the market for a guild come check us out on Bleeding Hollow server.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

We are looking for a warlock for our team. If interested feel free to contact us!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Balance Druid
Ret Pally

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!!