The WoW Variety Show returns August 31!

The WoW Variety Show returns August 31!

The WoW Variety Show returns August 31 with a new slate of activities to challenge contestants in The War Within™

View Full Article

2 Likes

“Returns”? This has happened before? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No thank you.

10 Likes

This put me in mind of that old Ion/Lore show for a second.

That could be as cringe as a variety show would be, and sometimes it did feel like that giant hook would come and drag them off stage…

How many participants have actually signed up for this kind of thing is the past?

A scavenger hunt isn’t worth the effort and that’s all you realistically can hope for… Cause 8 &15 slots for the other events isn’t much.

Leveling race for Warcraft Celebrity Contestants? Ugh… is this event just to drum up some non-existent excitement for streamers again… and you can “play along at home” :woozy_face:

• Scavenger Hunt: Open registration!
  • Battleground Blitz: We have 8 total spots available for community contestants!
  • Fast-Draw Duel: We have 15 available spots for contestants in Episode 4, and we’ll keep interested contestants in mind for future episodes of the WoW Variety Show!
  • Leveling Race: Broadcast participation in this activity is limited to our Warcraft Celebrity Contestants, but you’re more than welcome to play along at home and participate in the challenges!
2 Likes

no thanks.

:no_good_man:

5 Likes

GET ME
IN THERE.
strong textNOWstrong text

1 Like

Thanks for trying to shake things up a little but two things…

a) Its kind of weird to pretend this happened before… and,
b) Could you make in-game activities for the playerbase instead of just “celebrity” streamers and a dozen or so random people who beat the registration boss?

2 Likes

They aren’t pretending. It’s happened three times before.

1 Like

So we’re doing this again apparently.

I will not watch it unless you do a pie fighting contest and Ion is there

1 Like

I refuse to use X after Elon took over. It’s become an even larger cesspool than it was before as he pushes his political ideology upon it.

Private company. They can do what they want.
Whats good for the goose as they say.

Strange. I have no memory of this. :upside_down_face:

What’s a WoW celebrity?

No one does. That’s how forgettable it was. lol

3 Likes
  • elon just lets people talk instead of censoring
  • he is forcing his politics on us

Follow @WoWEsports

Hard pass. Also, what is a WoW Celebrity? Is it just a streamer or some nonsense?

Edit: Upon reading the entire post… did y’all really just throw together a bunch of old TV Game Show concepts and put some WoW flare on it?

1 Like

Elon defintely doesn’t just let people talk.

You living under a rock?