192 Windwalker Monk LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding

Hi, thanks for stopping by my post!

Please make sure to fix links by removing the space between http and the colon, since the forum doesn’t allow directly linking warcraftlogs or raiderio.

I’m a Windwalker Monk with an open schedule looking for a 2-3 day a week guild with an end goal of hitting CE status. It doesn’t matter to me if we’re in the top 100 or among the last few to get it, I just want to finish the raid on mythic.

I am currently 22 years old and have been playing the game since just before Legion.

Contact info -
Btag:Sk0rsten#1149
Discord:Skorsten#9835

Relevant links:
https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/benjiy
https ://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Benjiy

https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/skorsten?zone=24&new=true#partition=2
https ://raider.io/characters/us/dragonmaw/Skorsten#season=season-bfa-4

My raiding experience through the last few expansions has been spotty. I started taking raiding seriously in Legion and was 9/11M in Antorus with a close-knit guild on a small server, we moved into Uldir (4/8M) before my guild fell apart due to players losing interest. I also did some mythic Ny’alotha (3/12M) in the alt raid of a CE guild that my friend is in.
However, I have tons of experience in M+. I was a part of the BFA realm first 15 on our server, and would casually run 15’s with friends and push io for the duration of the entire expansion.

I’m ready to approach this next raid tier with a semi-hardcore mindset. I’d like to clear the raid and develop some synergy with a community. I am always open to constructive criticism, and I expect the same from my raid mates. If you are looking to get a high placement tier finish, or if you just want to clear CE before the next raid, I’m happy to do what I can to make it happen.

If you’d like a reference from another player, this is the contact info for a CE raider and good friend that I’ve frequently pushed content with in the past three years:
https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dragonmaw/nekarii
Discord: Nekarii#4712

Windwalker seems like it’s in a very good place right now DPS-wise. I’m geared and happy to trial if you have room on your roster. If you are looking for a monk, I’d love to hear from you.

Immortal Imperium is a week old guild on Zul’Jin, raid times and days will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:00pm-11:00pm Realm Time (EST) We expect you to be ready with all requirements when the hour hits. We want to be pulling trash by 7:05.

During this first week we may continue later than 11pm if 80% of the raid wants to continue. We are aiming to get AOTC first week , so if we do not complete it by Thursday, we plan to raid on Friday and/or Sunday at the same times (these days are not mandatory).

When mythic comes out, we will be taking the best performers from week 1 that fit our comp the best . We will also factor in things such as attendance, attitude, and ability to take constructive feedback when we are forming our mythic raid team.

Having alts may increase your chance of making the mythic raid team. If you do not make it onto the mythic team, we encourage you to stay and improve during our normal/heroic farms. We may also need you as a substitute or if we need more of your class during certain fights. If more than 30 people apply for raiding first week, we will run 2 raid groups. After the first day, we will move people around to find our progression group.Again, as stated above, we encourage you to stay even if you don’t initially make it on the progression group.

Raid invite requirements (for week one): - 180 ilvl+ -One legendary (unless it drops in raid) -Note: have the base+missives ready if your’s drops in the raid so you can port out, make it, and be summoned back - Full enchants (chest/rings/boots/bracers/cloak/weapon) - Flasks, pots, oils/stones -We recommend: Flasks: 12 - Pots: 50-75 - Oils/Stones: 25 (this is for the first 3 days) - Feasts will be provided, but if you have extra gold to spare, it would be greatly appreciated if you could bring some feasts for the raid. - Knowledge of fights (check #strats) -Addons: DBM/BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras

We are currently 10/10 normal expecting to hit aotc second week

Add and dm Battousai#12886 or Chrono#1471 to begin your application process

Hey! You seem like someone who would fit in well with us. We’re specifically looking for a monk right now so if it sounds like a good fit please reach out :slight_smile: [A] 10/10N 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING MELEE FOR CE

Hey there! I’m Clary from 's [A] @ Stormrage!

We’re currently looking for an exceptional WW for our raid team! We’re a late night guild and we run on PST times! We’re also alliance so I don’t know if you mind?

Raids:
Friday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Saturday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Monday 7-10 p.m. PST (9-12) CST

I’d love to talk to you a little further if you have the time feel free to add me on battlenet!

ClearyClary#1202

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
1/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Currently Recruiting / looking at
Any exceptional DPS with an emphasis on:
Rogue
Windwalker
Ret
Ranged DPS

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hey there Benjiy, I think we might be a good fit. I’ll leave our spam message below, but would love to chat over discord if you’re still looking!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Benjiy,

Fragment on Bleedinghollow is currently sitting 10/10N 6/10H (With Huntsman down before nerf)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664