192 R shaman 10/10 n and 3/10 H lf raiding

Hello ,

I’m a multi class healer. Lf guild working through heroic CN and then mythic. I have a lot of healing experience and love pushing m+ too. Plz add my btag

Tru#1602

1 Like

Weekend looking for gamers

[H] 3/10M+AOTC WEEKDAY 6-10PM CST! AOTC WEEKEND 7-11PM CST! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

hey Cackus! I’ll def reach out on btag but I’ll shoot some info at you here too- I’m from Knights of Ren, a newer Horde guild on Shadow Council. We’ve cleared normal and are pushing heroic with intent to step into mythic when we get there. I’m not sure if you’re strictly Alliance, but if you want to reach out and see how we fit we’d love to have you for raids or keys! Discord is ide#1071, Battletag is trashcant#1937

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hello Cackus!

My guild is looking for a talented healer like yourself and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 5/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Leader
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!