TWiW: Threads of Destiny, The War Within Story So Far, and More!

TWiW: Threads of Destiny, The War Within Story So Far, and More!

This Week in WoW (TWiW) delivers the latest World of Warcraft news from the last week!

View Full Article

I still can’t get over the Spider warning…

4 Likes

Why? It’s just a sentence under the video, very easy to ignore imo.

Sadly, the picture for “This week in WoW”, with the two female characters slugging it out, is unrecognizable in terms of anything available in the game. Not even the footwear comes close. Not like I want everything to be sexy mog, but most of what we DO have is low rez and from Vanilla. You DID remake the AQ gowns, but STILL haven’t even made “invisible” pants or it, or even decent footwear. :frowning:

If we’re here, we already play WoW. No need for what looks like a setup for the oh-so popular video game bait and switch.

TWW still doesn’t appeal to me. Neither the story so far nor things like Dwarves 3.0 have convinced me. Perhaps if you announce something in the future that changes my mind, I might reconsider, but for now, I’ll just sit this one out.

The story, the earthen, the zones, and the delves are all very exciting to me and im really looking forward to tww.
It looks like you guys have done a great job with it. :slight_smile:

The Nerubians seem cool but to be honest, as a returning player, I just want to progression raid again. I hope the raids and dungeons are well designed.

Because its absurd. Maybe next we could get some warnings about swords and violence.

“heckin spoopy spiders in this vid, trigger warning!!!”

All it does is reinforce that the game is going through at least 5 HR panels and DEI studies instead of a group of people just trying to make something fun and cool.

Even if the latter is still true these kinds of warnings ruin that perception.

1 Like

So much effort, for so little reason. If they are going to treat one phobia this way, then they need to be fair and treat every phobia that way.

1 Like

Im assuming they changed it but I don’t see this photo