195 Mage 202 Rogue LF Raiding Guild 10/10 N

I have a 195 Mage, and a 202 Ilvl ROgue, looking for a guild.

I take care of my disabled father, so I cannot make super hardcore type hours anymore, but I still maintain active and up-to-date toons for a raid, just struggling to find the right people who are both smart and laid back enough to handle a high-functioning autistic.

I am 10/10 N, I have done a few on Heroic on my rogue, but pugging is dead beyond that atm.
Don’t have much for Logs ATM, but I can link some dps logs for my rogue.

No Alliance, I will not play that…

B-Tag
Aria#12198

Hey Buffys

Hey Trilla

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+, PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Priest, Paladin, Shaman

DPS: Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee will be considered as well

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
BTAG: Calamity#12814
BTAG: LordFarquaad#1892
BTAG: Leviathonlx#1820

no Alliance, no fac change, I not only hate that faction, I refuse to spend 55 dollars to be forced to play it.

Lets talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013

Hey Buffys, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:30PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

I’m still looking, so HMU if interested. Just had a few tools cause me to waste 25$ on a x-fer and end up being a bunch of baddies, so not going to move blindly again.

Last Pull - (group 3) of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 3/10 heroic. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community, where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for CE and head into mythic!

Requirements:
-Good attendance, since we only raid two days a week maintaining adequate attendance is a must.
-Great attitude, able to take direction and constructive criticism well.
-No set item level requirement, but it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!
seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Time zone conversions:
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-11:30 CST
7:30-10:30 MST
6:30-9:30 PST