190 ilvl boomkin looking for raiding guild

Hi I am Saltypoo here on Mal’ganis. I am currently looking for a raiding guild. I am low ilvl because I have rerolled. I have AOTC this tier, and I have logs from that time and logs from previous expansions to prove that I know how to play. I have raided mythic before killing Zul in Uldir. I would like a guild that is active and runs M+, and is either mythic ready or close to being raiding mythic. I am willing to transfer.

If you would like to reach out to me my battle tag is Korthaz#1685. I hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey there! If transferring over to Alliance is a possibility we would love to add another Boomkin to our roster for Mythic prog!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 24% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hi Korthe! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey Korthe! We would be interested in talking with you if you are interested in the information below!

SC is a brand new progression raiding guild that will be pushing for cutting edge in Shadowlands. Our goal for this guild is to get through Heroic while building a roster for mythic progression. We will go as far as possible in CN, hopefully cutting edge, while establishing a reliable team. In the next tier and looking into future tiers, our goal will be to clear heroic within a reasonably short time and achieve Cutting Edge.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for another tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in helping us build this raid team from the ground up, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you prefer to stay Horde! I would happily get you in contact with their recruitment officer if you wished.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

bump :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We would love to talk with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
At least 2 226 vault pieces from m+ or pvp
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

Good morning! Just added you on BNET from Opkorean, my guild Memoria on Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you! Hope to chat with you soon!

Waddup. You might be a good fit for us: Royalz.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:15-11pm EST.

If you want some more deets for what we’re about, here’s a thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/huswhisperwindany-royalz-410-hc-is-recruiting/848514