190 Disc/Shadow Priest, 190 Arms Warrior LF a competent team to raid with, started shadowlands late/been pugging content

Quick info:
Looking for progression focused members for a 2/3/9 AOTC raid group and Mythic+.

We are a newly formed guild called on Stormrage. We formed to push AOTC for Castle Nathria and push Mythic+ keys. We formed a guild of like-minded people who like to number crunch, try to push their limits, and are looking to clear content. Most of our current raid team is 9/10 N, raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. We will be starting Heroic as a guild this coming week. Our mantra is “Social skills not required, but gaming skills preferred.” If you are on during active hours (~3 to 11 PM EST) you may see people running keys or pugging on alts. Our guild mates have multiple level 60s they are doing all levels of keys across as well. We are currently recruiting for all roles and specs. We utilize Discord for raid and M+.

For more information you can reach out to Opmsdd#1845 or beardisinmou#1428

We have room for both of those people, but I think if you’d be interested in us I’d have some questions for you:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormrage-agogf-910h-recruiting-armswar-rdps-for-ce-progression/807147

Feel free to go over my post, see if we’re a good fit, and let’s touch base. Being behind in gear isn’t necessarily a big deal, but there’s a few things we do look for when inviting people over. Just let me know if you’re interested, GL otherwise!

[neeP] is a core group of players looking to fill out a roster to push for AOTC. We are a group of friends that have played/raiding across many expansions. Although now we are more casual than in the past, we would still like to progress through heroic and see if Mythic is an option.

Progress
10/10 N
3/10 H
We have gathered and led pugs through the raid to this point. We are looking to gather a consistent group to save time and move forward in the raid.

Raid Times
We are currently planning on one night of raids a week with an optional that could be discussed. We are on often and spend off time in Mythic +.
Thursday 8:30 PM est. - 12:00 AM est.

We are looking to fill a roster with like minded individuals that want to progress and have some fun.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at:
Bnet: jcloss13#1995
Discord: jcloss13#1027

Hi both, we could use a warrior and spriest on our team.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-something-shiny-lf-warrior-dps-pst-time-zone/681078

Hey!

I am from WDBM a Horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 5/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey there! My guild Memoria on Mal’ganis is looking for a dps and a healer at the moment. We’re 10/10N and 3/10H and are back to raiding after the holidays and should have AOTC wrapped up in a couple lockouts. We raid Thursdays/Mondays from 8-11EST. Add me on discord if you’d like more information! Opkorean#9444, I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!

If you are still looking, feel free to reach out. We are recently reforming this guild and are in need of competent players.

SiNS is reforming after a few years on hiatus. We are a group of progression oriented top raiders from BC on. We will focus on clearing through Heroic raids and dabbling in mythics when time permits. We will also be committed to running high mythic key groups.

Our projected raid times will be Monday and Thursday from 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (9:30 - 12:30 EST)

Message me here or in game for more information.
Can also contact me on Discord at Admera#4463

This post is sort of old, so I’m not sure if you two are still available. Depending on your hours we have core positions open for our team. I’ll leave our guild spam for you to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey bro, check us out. We also had a bit of a late start into Shadowlands and had to trim a little fat off the roster, but are now back on track.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Raids: Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST
Currently 10/10N, 3/10H

Current recruitment needs:

All exceptional DPS (DH & Warrior priority)

Optional alt run Friday @ 8pm EST and ending whenever we feel like it.

We plan to push into mythic when we get to that point, but adding raid days/extending raid times to get CE is not a priority.

Deulon#1537

I can definitely use a Warrior and another Spriest. If you guys are both over 21 and can do Tues & Thurs 10pm-1am EST, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-210h-810n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

I think you and your buddy might be great candidates for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Guild & Server: Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8-11PM EST
Current Progression: 10/10N 4/10H Castle Nathria–Plan to AOTC then hit mythic
Recruitment Contacts: Discord-Smokin#6140 Bnet: Morpheus#1478
Needs: High need for warr, hunter, lock dps . Also recruiting boomkin, spriest, monk, enh, rogue)

Sounds like you’d fit right in.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS, and a dps warrior for our roster. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

Hey don’t know if your still looking but if you are give us a look and hmu if you’re interested! [A][Aerie Peak]<Safehouse> Late Night Tues/Thurs

Hey there! If you’re still searching, give us a look.

Rats-Hyjal Horde.
Competitive Semi-hardcore CE focused guild.
9/10 H
Wed-thurs 9pm-12am EST with an optional Monday run.

We would love to trail you both tonight!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-910-h-need-dps-for-mythic-prog/771260

Unknown Identity is a heroic minded guild currently 10/10N 2/10 H. Raid tues/wed 6pm-9pm pst.
If you would be interested or want to ask more questions best way to contact me is on l Discord.
Faction/server: Horde Illidan
Lif3l3ss#1625

Rejex is a mythic raiding Horde guild on Arthas recruiting for Shadowlands PvE content. The raiding team was created in the middle of 8.3 and we stopped at 10/12M (CE was in sights if we knew SL would be delayed). We are currently 10/10 N CN and 8/10H CN. The core group is looking to recruit DPS!

We raid twice a week WED/THURS 7:00 to 10:00 EST

Every application will be taken into consideration. Don’t hesitate to communicate with us.

BNET : Poopdollar#1617 or Svester#11268

Discord : Poopdollar#6583 or Svester#7164

DLAres#1711 if you’d like to talk about joining. Stormrage on Alliance

Check out our raid times/goals below. If the times work give me a shout on discord: shovelface #8725

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-casual-heroes-illidan-us-510-h-tuesdaywednesday-8-11-pm-cst/819357