[A][Dalaran] Ret/Holy Pal LF a new home!

I am a veteran player looking for a new guild to call home that is active and ready to dive headfirst into TWW content and beyond!

I am a Ret/Holy Paladin with an ILVL of 468.

The main things I am looking for is a guild that is social, active, and I am looking to getting back into M+ as well as raiding.

I hope to hear from you and your guild!

Hey, Saintaquinas,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond.
A consistent dps would be a great addition to our team and we may be open to a healer as well–hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hi there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for raiders for TWW! We’re currently looking for a holy paladin and you sound like a good fit for the weekend heroic team. The heroic team raids 6-9pst every Fridays and Sundays. We also have mythic raid teams also recruiting for players. Would love to chat more if interested! You can message me on bnet Brerellin# 1558 or my discord Brerellyn#6794. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Saintaquinas,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame