High end FFXIV raider LF TWW home for mythic

hey,

the last time I’ve actually raided on WoW was back in Vault where I went 7/8 H, 2/8 M. Life took over and I took an extended break from the game. I moved over to FFXIV where I cleared every savage tier this expansion as well as 4 out of 5 ultimates, the last one being TOP where I should clear by the end of the month. I understand neither game is a 1:1 translation to another, but I’d like to think my ultimate clears are a testament to me being able to stomach progging difficult fights and having the willpower to see them through.

As for what I’m looking for in a guild, I’m historically a RDruid/Moonkin player, but I’m considering any healer or ranged class or spec in TWW. Strong preference for Mage or Warlock, but I’m open to whatever. As I mentioned earlier, I haven’t touched the game in any meaningful way since Vault, so I understand that this is a hard sell, but I’m quickly getting myself back up to speed in S4 to maybe finish up DF with a respectable M+ io or some raid clears under my belt. I have done some very light mythic raiding in S4, having cleared Larodan and progged Smolderon on mythic with a disgustingly low item level, so that shows I can handle mechanics at the very least.

My schedule is flexible outside of weekends. I’m most available Mon-Thurs, any time after 7 PM EST. I’d prefer to raid at most three days of the week. My Discord is thread. (with the dot at the end) if any of this interests you and you’d like to talk more.

Damn everything was perfect except we raid 3 sundays a month and tuesdays :frowning:

gonna bump this. sorry, i’m firm on no weekends unfortunately.

Hey Ladelva ! BIF is a mythic prog guild that sounds like a good fit for you.

We are currently accepting everyone.

My discord is benfield and here is a link to our guild post.

Thanks and hope you right the fight guild!

About the Guild
TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We have a lot of long-standing core members so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

Recruitment
Raiding 4 hrs a week, we are looking for top performing raiders who are efficient with their time, learn quickly and most importantly fit with our guild culture.

Raiding Schedule (Server Time: CST)
Wed: 21:00 - 23:00
Thu: 21:00 - 23:00

Contacts and Application
If you’re interested, please put in your application here: forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA

Officer - Spurlock Discord _Spurlock
Officer - Aelnaina Discord Novuris
Officer - Ghosty Discord GhostyD4

one more bump

Hullo Ladelva,

As someone who has recently been playing FF14 off and on for the first time, I can say that from WoW to FF14 there are key differences of course like there are with any game. However, dedication to understanding a fight’s pattern is still something both games will require in a raiding setting so much as knowing a time window to utilize your class abilities to perform the best.

Most guilds will more than likely ask you about logs and look at achievements for wow raiding history. I can say we probably will ask as well and look over what you do have, as most of the folk in our community lean in toward WoW raiding versus a FF14 environment. However, we do have a corner of folk who play FF14 and enjoy it for the game it is as well. (Even hold outs like me who knew that the FF8 love would hook me to the game if I had ever started it sooner).

We are currently looking for healing or dps spots for a CE focused team that to my understanding is about the same as doing ultimate level raids in FF. I believe the times for that team will match, and will link it below for your reference. I can say, we are looking at healing openings for the team but also are looking at dps. We currently do not need Resto Druid or Hpal for this team, but if you prefer healing other options are not off the table so to speak. And of course, Mage or Warlock would both be fine if you prefer dps.

One of our admins has played FF14 much longer than I, and can connect dots that I do not fully understand between game mechanics and raiding environments. I’ve given your info to them, but in case you get an add, their discord is nocthios.

We want to chat, and see if maybe what our guild community offers may be able to work for what you are looking for, and other than that we wish the best for you in your search.

:wine_glass:Red Team -CE Focused. Aim to Cutting Edge in tier.
Previous Raid Team History:
6/9M ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus, 6/8 M Vault
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 8pm -11pm EST.
With a goal for CE, three nights will be starting to allow time for progression. Start time could still range from 8 to 9pm, if the team wants to adjust
Recruitment Open: Healing and DPS spots
Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

“The way I see it, as long as you make it out of a battle alive, you’re one step closer to fulfilling your dream.” -Seifer

Hey Ladelva,

My team would love a player of your skillset and experience. We don’t have a boomie yet either I don’t think.

Here’s some information bout the guild and I! Hope to hear back!

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Schedule
Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break
Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Contact Info
GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

Hi Ladelva,

FF14 player here as well and for those of us who know, GREAT prog on your part!

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!