10x+ CE Shadow Priest LFG Weekdays

Hello all. Returning player looking for a team for Season 4/TWW.

I’ve achieved CE as various roles: Shadow/Disc priest, Holy paladin, Mage, Balance druid and Warlock. These can be confirmed by previous logs and achievements.

I’m looking for a team clearing content at a reasonable pace. I’m looking for a team after being on nights for the last 6 years and looking for good fit after my newfound stability.

Schedule: M-Th, 8pm-12a EDT. - Any of the combinations of dates and times in this range are doable.

My current tier logs are hot garbage, but I can link a few to aid my case.

Current tier: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/murrsy (Only 3 kills while undergeared)

Current tier heroic: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/murrsy#difficulty=4 (95+ parses on first kills with bad kill times)

Last two mythic tiers I mained shadow at the start:
Sanctum: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/murrs?zone=29#zone=28&spec=Shadow&class=Priest&difficulty=5 (86% average)
Castle Nathria: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/murrs?zone=29#zone=26&spec=Shadow&class=Priest&difficulty=4 (Kinda meh if I’m being honest)

Feel free to add me on discord @murrs if you’re interested, and thanks for reading. Happy hunting.