Warlock LF AOTC/KSM guild w/ active players

Hi there,

I am looking for a home to join for the new Saga coming starting with War Within! Hoping to join a guild who gets aotc every season with active key pushers to run and get ksm with.

Raid times prefer to start around 9pm cst or later if possible. Any day is fine, but would prefer fri/sat nights, although mid week works as I am usually off work but would prefer to reserve those nights for keys or social life stuff. Wed/Thurs does work also, but trying to get off of Tuesday raiding altogether. Prefer to get vaults, keys, quests, world stuff, addons, sims, patch stuff (if needed) done on those reset days.

I’ve been raiding steadily since Molten Core in vanilla over 20 years ago, set some records back when Lich King was current, and have server first experience BC through Lich King. Since Panda Land, have kept it casual striving to clear and get Aotc each season. I have been playing Affliction this entire time, and prefer to play this spec in all content. Occasionally will use other specs if absolutely needed, but as of now, do not see a reason to change due to performing really well. Looking even better for next xpac. Current group does not raid on a schedule (and has lost of a lot of members due to RL events or non interest in the game) making it difficult to make plans each week around that or rolling with pug raids, so looking for a little more stability and active guild would be nice to meet new friends. Hoping for a chill and laid back atmosphere with adult jokes welcome.

Please feel free to message me on discord at Karajaeden#5366 or reply to this thread with details.

i added you on discord so we can chat at your leisure

1 Like