188 Fire Mage - Horde Illidan

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately my guild has fallen apart and I find myself looking for a new guild.

• I am a 188 fire mage
  • Looking for a guild that does M+ and main goal is pushing CE
  • Horde only - preferably on Illidan as I have every toon 50+ there already but open to another server if it’s the right fit
  • Raid days - can raid Monday to Friday 7PM EST - 11PM EST, preferably 2-3 day raid days
  • 6/10 Normal and 1/10 heroic experience

I am a very mechanic oriented player and will always come prepared while maintaining competitive Dps.

If you see a potential fit please leave your guild info here or add me on real ID at Defusionz#1271

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/just-people-us-h-illidan-aotc-510n-mythic-mythic-raid-progression/772727

Hello Anemyz, please check out this link and let me know if you would be interested in collaborating with one another some time.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank, I’ll reach out !

Still looking !

Hey Anemyz,

If you are willing to raid a bit more for progression we have an immediate spot open for you. We are currently sitting 10/10N 6/10H (With Huntsman down before nerf)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

I added you in bnet so we can chat some more !

Good morning everyone! Still looking to talk to others !

We are looking for an exceptional mage to round out our ranged DPS team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Warrior, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Your times fit for our guild. Here is spam!

Blarg Squad is 10/10N 1/10H CN. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

Hi Anemyz!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with ranged DPS. After 1 night of raiding we are up to 3/10H and sub 30% pulls on Inerva. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. On our first night we managed to get 3/10H CN cleared with sub 30% pulls on Inerva. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Gonna drop our information, we are a light 2 night a week guild with off night pugs/m+ groups.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
1/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hi there! Quantic is a reforming guild that has come back for some shadowlands fun! We have spent the first week of raid doing trials and trying to optimize our raid and were able still to defeat 8/10 bosses with all of these moving pieces! We are getting settled to a decent resting place now but are still lacking a few key pieces for the game board!

Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. If this sounds like the place for you, you can either stop by quanticguild(dot)com and fill out an application and join the discord to look over the rules and necessities that govern the guild or you can add me bnet: Shang#1920 discord: i, Shang#3974 if you have questions! Thanks for your time!

Hey there,
Here’s our spam.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-meta-recruiting-210h-710n-recruiting-for-mythic/778019

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husillidan-hard-stuck-tueswed-700pm/779169

Hi Anemyz, here is our listing. Do let us know if you are interested by contacting me on Discord, Nik#1466.

Hello. We are currently looking for a mage to round out our raiding team. VZN (Horde) on Tichondrius is a group of dedicated and skilled players looking to achieve efficient high-end mythic raiding. We are working to be CE every tier with only a 9 hour raid schedule. We require our raiders to have 2 characters raid-viable in Shadowlands. Currently we are 10/10 N and 4/10 H. In addition to raiding we do run M+ and have several people who are pushing whenever they can.

Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 pm to 1030 pm PST

If interested, please contact us on battlenet or discord

Battlenet: Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username: Feig#7763
Battlenet: Noxx#11413
Discord Username: Noxx#1970