Ranged dps/ flex alt looking for guild for tww

Hello all,

I’ll try to not be long winded here. So let me get to the point. I am currently looking for a new guild for the war within and the end of this season. I was just in a wonderful guild that I had to leave because of moving time zones from pst to cst and now they raid to late for me. With that being said I am transitioning from a healer main to a dps main I don’t really have much logs as a dps but can link what I had from my last time and prior healing logs if needed. i am not in a rush to find a guild as want to find the right one for The war within

What I am looking for-

I am looking for a guild to grow and develop with my hope in TWW is to push to CE (I understand and would be willing to join any guild that pushes into mythic raiding.) (CE) This has always been a aspiration of mine and the farthest I got was to Sludgefist back in CN before I took a step back then due to having a kiddo and moving across the us back then for a job. I know that I am currently not to the level I need to be to achieve cutting edge but I will be working diligently to master these classes and be an asset to any guild. There is more I could say on this but I can share in disc or ect when you reach out. I am mostly looking for somewhere I feel challenged to grow, I can be a part of the team and I hope to make an impact.

Classes-

for the right guild these classes are the ones I am willing to main they are in order of my preferred if I choose.

1. Warlock (Kareos)- prefer to main this class but for right guild will alt. Preferred spec is aff but will play what is best.
  2. Hunter (Kareoss)- alt but will keep up all season long can be main if needed preferred spec is marksman but will play all 3
  3. Druid (Kareosdru)- will focus primarily on boomkin but will also relearn new Druid resto to heal from time to time. This will be primarily a farming toon for me but for right guild I would ponder more.

Raid times-

preferably looking for a guild that at the earliest raids at 8pm cst but my ideally raid start time would be 9pm CST to 12am CST at the latest

I would prefer to only raid 2 nights a week (would do 3 for right guild) but would prefer with the third being alt raid or optional for most guilds.

Fell free to ask me any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them.

Battle net - Kareos#11954
Discord - kareoswow

RECRUITING AOTC+ ONE DPS
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

thanks for the message ill reach out tomorrow after work