Warlock LF a raiding guild season 4 and TWW

Warlock looking for a home semi hardcore raiding guild est coast player AOTC every tier on multiple classes looking to step into mythic raiding without a guild falling apart on Area52 but willing to transfer servers if needed also play augevoker/devoker
Disc: Zeath
bnet: Balor#11651

Hi! I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re currently recruiting for our raid team and I feel like we might be a good fit for you. We’re a raid team that has achieved AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and expect to do the same in TWW. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 CST. If you would like to chat with us about this, reach out to me on discord. I’m Ishythesquishy or my Raid Leader is Makiko as @cloutchocula69.

Hi Zeaths, BiOL is looking for a few more ranged raiders to fill in our Mythic raid team. We down as many bosses as we can from tier to tier together.
Not sure your availability so check us out below and if we look like a fit give me a poke! Good luck regardless

Hi there Zeaths ! I’m Elke and am the lead recruitment officer for a cross-faction guild on Area 52. We currently have 7 retail raid teams and 2 nights dedicated to M+. In particular I think that **Team Orange ** might be of interest to you. Our information is below:

Guild & Server: Team Orange , Area 52 - Mythic
Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 8:30PM-11PM EST
Current Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil, 9/9 HAberrus, 7/8H Vault
Requirements: : Prior mythic experience is necessary
Needs: warlock, boomkin

If this sounds interesting and you’d like to chat more let’s connect either on discord or bnet. Discord: elkewtf Battlenet: elkewtf#1921 (I’m going to send you a request.

The guild discord is discord.gg/exinferno