Pathfinder pt.2 is the last straw

I dont know what it will entail but I decided to jump the gun here and make the first complaint

*its also a slap in the face
7 Likes
Pathfinder part 3 is the final last straw
I don't mind the requirements to unlock, but I do mind the arbitrary waiting period they stick it behind. I unsubbed during Legion because of it. I'll unsub during BfA too. It's their money to lose and no skin off my back.
1 Like
The nonsense people complain about never fails to amaze me. What's next, the color green?!
4 Likes
I didn't bother with WoD or Legion and I won't bother with BFA.
There's nothing in the OP. What's wrong with pathfinder?
2 Likes
Oh god, these threads again
2 Likes
08/19/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Cattléclysm

"All that armor didn't get you very far!"
It's also not even hard. If you are playing the game you get both. I quit in WoD and never tried to get flying. I got flying in legion like a month after it came out, and that was being SUPER CASUAL.
1 Like
08/19/2018 12:28 AMPosted by Gusterot
I don't mind the requirements to unlock, but I do mind the arbitrary waiting period they stick it behind. I unsubbed during Legion because of it. I'll unsub during BfA too. It's their money to lose and no skin off my back.

Couldn't agree more.

I don't mind the hoops but the " You can complete it in a later patch" is BS

I will play till the end of this month then let my sub lapse. Yes flying is that important to me.
08/19/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Senseilimb
Oh god, these threads again
Gotta prepare for the future.

Must let Blizzard know that I dont enjoy it when they force me to play their game

Or something like that
1 Like
people "apparently" like it
08/19/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Tekas
08/19/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Cattléclysm

"All that armor didn't get you very far!"
It's also not even hard. If you are playing the game you get both. I quit in WoD and never tried to get flying. I got flying in legion like a month after it came out, and that was being SUPER CASUAL.

Just playing the game in this case meaning your play style just so happens to be the “correct” one.
08/19/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Crowlay
The nonsense people complain about never fails to amaze me. What's next, the color green?!

acutally I never want to see the color neon green ever again thanks to legion... there you go, you're welcome. but tbh i love this new expan
08/19/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Judâs

Couldn't agree more.

I will play till the end of this month then let my sub lapse. Yes flying is that important to me.

So ridiculous. Just lol.
08/19/2018 01:09 AMPosted by Monsters

Couldn't agree more.

So ridiculous. Just lol.

Right? How DARE people make their own decisions!
1 Like

Couldn't agree more.

Can I have your gold?
08/19/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Gusterot
<span class="truncated">...</span>

So ridiculous. Just lol.

I just wish Blizzard would do enough to make people this fragile quit for good and leave the 500k - 1 million of us that want to play an actual MMORPG the only ones left in the game.

As is they do just enough to keep you around for the money, but I highly doubt they value your business.
08/19/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Gusterot

I just wish Blizzard would do enough to make people this fragile quit for good and leave the 500k - 1 million of us that want to play an actual MMORPG the only ones left in the game.

As is they do enough to keep you around for the money, but I highly doubt they value your business.

Standing around waiting for a reward to get patched in is playing a 'real MMO' huh? That's cool. Do you also order pizzas and wait 2 weeks for them to show up?
2 Likes
08/19/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Koro
Pathfinder part 3 is the final last straw

Pathfinder part 4 is the FINAL_final_forrealthistime.psd last straw
08/19/2018 12:24 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
I dont know what it will entail but I decided to jump the gun here and make the first complaint

*its also a slap in the face

Also wat ur still alive :o

Illucia is back too.