<Chaotic Aftermath> on Stormrage Recruiting for Mythic Raiding in The War Within

Chaotic Aftermath on Stormrage is looking for players who want to finish out Season 4 (we were supposed to be just doing heroic this season but we tripped and fell into mythic) and progress in The War Within.

At a Glance
Awakened Progress: 8/9M Aberus, 6/8M VOTI, 6/9M Amirdrassil
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday, 8pm-11pm Eastern
Priority Recruitment: Havoc DH, Healers, Caster DPS
Contact Info: Ambermist#1266 (bnet), actuallyamber (discord)

About Us
Chaotic Aftermath formed in Shadowlands but really got its stride in Dragonflight. The goal throughout was to continually push higher into mythic content each season, and that goal was achieved.

The new goal is CE, and we’re looking for good players who have mythic raiding experience, communicate well, and are willing to learn.

We’re also just a bunch of goofy nerds, so if you’re not into dad jokes, random rapping, and occasional trolling, we’re probably not the guild for you. If you’re into those things and have mythic raid experience, hit me up and send me a link to your logs.

Happy hunting!

1 Like

Would you be interested in a flex Aug/Pres evoker? I have mid mythic boss kills and 18 years experience (not this character).

Your progress and raid nights are ideal for me and my main is already on Stormrage.