Mythic Raider LF Guild

Ipwnju#1104-Battletag
Discord-ipwnju

Mythic experienced Tank and Healer
AB 4/9M
AM 4/9M
AW 4/8H 9/9H 4/9H

M-Thur 9-12 CST

Hello Ipwn. I could use a healer/flex tank.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Still LF Guild Several Tanks and Healers ready to go

hello! Im from Magical on A52 we are a late night mythic raiding guild who raids wed/thurs from 10pm-1amest. we are looking for healers for either the remainder of s4 or tww! I will message you on btag when i get on this evening but if you see this before then feel free to add me on discord and we can chat! would love to see if our goals align!

discord: marloe

Guild & Server: Intricacy-Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: Saturday/Sunday 12 - 3:00 PM PST (california time)
Current Progression: 5/8M AVOTI 7/9M AATSC 6/9M AATDH
Recruitment Contact: discord: Loredon Btag: Loredon#1135 discord: Draconerus
Requirements: Attendance for both raid days, Being Coachable, knowledge of your class and boss mechanics, RC Loot Council, Wowaudit , positive attitude
Needs: All Roles / Classes open for trial!

Still looking for a Home for S4 and TWW

Ready to raid toons

Still looking for tank/healer raid spot