Stress Test Complete -- THANK YOU!

We have now completed the WoW Classic Stress Test that began yesterday at 2:00 p.m. PDT. We’re very pleased with the amount of participation we saw, and we’re happy to report that we got a great deal of highly useful data, as well as new issues that were uncovered by your efforts to log in and play.

The closed beta realms remain available for those testers.

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in this stress test!

151 Likes

cool beans

1 Like

Excellllent now lets get some more beta testers with us. It’s getting lonely on the beta servers.

Every night there are less than 15 level 30s of each class online. Thats on PvP server. PvE server is very low pop, can’t get groups there

83 Likes

thanks a bunch was fun!

2 Likes

I’d love to play. C:

4 Likes

Thanks Team! Was absolutely epic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup. Was fun while it lasted ;^)

1 Like

Thank you for a wonderful day 2 of the Stress Test. Really hoping to see another sometime soon, and maybe some more beta invites being thrown out. :wink:

Enjoy your weekend, Blizzard.

12 Likes

Thanks again!

2 Likes

This was fun. Patchwerk vs. C’thun was epic, lol

5 Likes

That’s pretty Neat.

Was a great time, thanks for the fun events

wait…you mean everyone that was on the stress tests is getting in beta? or was that just weirded a little oddly? people in my Sapphiron raid group are a little confused

wait so now its less likely to even get a stress beta invite? oh man :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity!! Enjoyed the time and look forward to testing again. The smoother the better!

2 Likes

Even got to report some bugs. Would love to test some more ahem.

14 Likes

Give us our own server. PLEASE

12 Likes

Super fun, wish horde had gotten more attention at the end though! Single Hogger to kill with tons of DCs to reset him…

10 Likes

Looking forward to classic! The stress test made it possible for me to test and fix my addons for classic release :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any news on whether the actual beta will be expanded? I’m still holding out hope for an invite.

17 Likes