186MW LF core raid spot

I’m open to realm swaps, as well as faction swaps. I also like to RBG later in the season.

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

I’m putting together the guild Man I Love Fishing for the main purpose of getting pushing through mythic and getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST
We are on Emerald Dream Horde
We would love to have you!
You can contact me at Discord:Patricrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Hey there, we’re still looking for another solid healer on the roster.
I’ll leave our little bit of info below, reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Just formed a new guild with some real life friends on Illidan. Plan on raiding fri/sat starting around 7pm pst. Would have a guaranteed spot for you if you are interested.

Hey Kid, take a loot at the post below, and let me know what your thoughts are.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-lf-pallymonk-heals-and-monk-dps-for-heroicmythic-core-raid/757904?u=heruice-thrall

Hello Kidbuu,

We are looking for two more healers to fill our raid! is a Horde guild on the realm Thrall-US.

The Focus is currently full clear Heroic Nathria and push into Mythic content as the game progresses. We are also looking to do high Mythic keys in dungeons. The guild is a mix of CE players as well as non CE players. Currently we are a small group of RL friends looking to add to our roster.

Raid Times/Days: Sunday & Monday: 6 pm CST - 10 pm CST.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me:
Bnet - Laikan#1289 or
Discord - Laikan#0271

Sorry, forgot to change my characters on the forums. This is who I should have posted as.

Thank you!

Hi there, if you’re looking for an AotC oriented guild on Sargeras Alliance, feel free to reach me at Pismochef#1380 on discord.

Our raid times are 9-Midnight Pacific Thursday/Friday