Why are stress tests done during the day on weekdays?

Hey, just checking in to let you know, like the other person. I’m also Central, servers still aren’t able to be logged into. You’re not missing anything.

2 Likes

You da real MVP :slight_smile: Guess I’ll be scoping it out after the stress test is over…I just want to level a mage to 10 to see if that’s what I still want to play! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You literally answered your own question

West coasters arent the only people in the world.

1 Like

Well the devs do the stress tests when they are at work…

2 Likes

Wait, how did you find this out…?

[This is a joke.]

49 Likes

And considering enough people are available to crash it now, does it even matter if we do it now, vs the weekend?

1 Like

Oh my gosh… Blizzard people work? I thought they sat back and ate cheesy puffs :frowning:

3 Likes

Blizzard where the realms at? XD

Bornakk is the coolest CM around.

3 Likes

Your time is much better spent, doing ANYTHING at work, compared to looking at a login screen for two hours.

2 Likes

Don’t worry you’re not missing much unless you like to stare at a login screen.

3 Likes

Any news? Anything at all?

Game developers live at work

I know a person that knows a person that knows this other person. But dude, I also cracked the secret to life. But I cant tell you unless you give me a beta invite :wink:

Also Sakaar didnt get his streamer prio to log in to the stress test please help him!

Have a good day and stress test! Ty

Those poor, poor keyboards.

anyway to get an insight into what blizzard is working on?

the authenticating / dns servers seem really smooth- handling the q quite well. (again)

now stuck on “logging into game server”

are there new “mega” servers being tested / implemented?

does this have anything to do with testing out the layering (phasing / sharding) servers?

any info would be great

Frozen after a 0 que straight login… many attempts. Still going! Cannot login to game server
Got char screen 1 time
Almost pooped myself
This is a joke

Blizzard HQ is in california, it is currently 3:15pm in california. The dev’s like most people go home at 5pm-6pm. If they are at home they cant run the stress test, they cant monitor the stress test to see what needs to be fixed…