Stress Test Share Your Status

Share where you stand during the stress test. Keep in mind that we are not here to flame. These tests will usually not be “smooth sailing” for those attempting to get in.
CST:
4:02 Was waiting in server screen. Popped up with the server being high pop, unable to access character screen.

4:11 Currently stuck at Logging in to Game Server on screen

4:19 Disconnected from Server, now showing character Queue

4:20 No realms available

4:26 Logging into game server and entering the game from character screen

4:28 Stuck in loading screen past character screen

4:35 Still in the same loading screen

4:38 opted to close program to check process on other end. Currently at Logging in to Game Server

4:45 Status unchanged with Logging in to Game Server

4:46 Massive lag causing my CPU to freeze followed up by disconnect in Logging

4:48 Server Offline

4:49 Server Online, but booted back to login

4:51 Resuming Logging in to Game Server

4:54 At character screen. No character showing, enter button says world available soon

4:55 Booted back to login. Also decided to check that streamer privilege as Asmongold watches a MadSeasonShow video :rofl:

4:58 Continuing from Logging in to Game Server

5:04 Still in the same Logging in to Game Server

5:07 Massive Lag freezing CPU for 2 minutes. Disconnected in game.

5:10 Some issues with trying to login. Restarted client and stuck in Logging in to Game Server screen again

5:17 #NoChanges still Logging in to Game Server

5:25 Still in the same Logging in to Game Server

4:35 CM responded and 25 minutes of still Logging in to Game Server

4:36 Logging into world and am in

4:38 Seeing others come in, message popped up saying blockages are mostly gone and will be restarting server

4:41 Game is running smoothly and awaiting the reset

4:43 Reset occurred, no servers currently available

4:46 Logging in to Game Server, World Server is Down upon trying to enter

4:48 Back in the Game

5:51 Game is running smoothly with occasional characters jumping from one place to another. Usually only 1-2 sec intervals when it occurs.

5:58 Still in the game. Awaiting further information if needed.

6:00 CM saying go to Northshire. Deleted character and am doing so.

6:03 Am currently in Northshire. No issues with logging out and in.

6:08 No special guests to appear, but they have something planned before shutting realms down tomorrow. Stress test essentially complete. Good Job Blizz!!!

9 Likes

x:13 same as 4:11

2 Likes

5:14 logging in to game server just dissapeared and dropped me on the login screen…

Yes, same here. The server is massively stressed.

I made it to the realm list a couple of times, but it always said the realm was offline. Now all I get is Logging into game server. Well, at least we are stressing the servers, and ourselves a little in the process. lol >.<

1 Like

Logging into server

Also Stuck at Logging in to Game Server …

2:15 PST on black character select screen.

32 / Male / Married

14 Likes

Fighting the log in boss right now.

Stuck at the loading screen after character select.

I managed to get in at about 5:06 EDT i killed 3 mobs the first 2 dropped nothing, then i got massive lag trying to loot the third so i tried to log out but it didnt work so i force closed the game now im stuck at logging into game server

1 Like

I got in to the character selection screen, and purposely hit “Delete Character” knowing that it would take 20minutes to delete a character. I did this to achieve the ultimate stress levels, because that is what the stress test is for. I do this stress to myself.

1 Like

Someone on my 1 hour bois thread said they got in but the server isnt responding (No mobs moving around or interactive and no chat functions working)

i’m stressed :rofl:

Currently “Logging in to game server” for around 5 minutes.

Lol why don’t you guys just log in to game server?

1 Like

Been stuck on about 80% on the load in screen after clicking my toon for ages. Will probably d/c me soon.

On the bright side, maybe this means we’ll get another stress test next week! :smiley:

4 Likes

I tried making a Dwarf but the random name generator got stuck