186 Purple Parse Lock LF CE

Hello all, I am currently searching for a CE minded guild to join and grow with.

I am a former (MoP) CE raider, I ran my own guild to achieve this feat. I was 9/12M in NYA after taking legion and the majority of BfA off.

I am looking for a 2-3 day guild that end preferably by 10-11pm EST.

Logs available on request or just look me up

Btag: Mattyice#1826
Discord: Froztie#0089

If your schedule is flexible for earlier in the evening we would love to speak with you.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Added, back to the top

Bumpskies!

Hey, our schedule is not really quite what youre looking for, but thought I’d check in anyway. Mon-Thu, 10pm-12am EST.

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Unfortunately I work in construction, so I’m up early in the morning! Which is why I need those early times! Thanks though a NF best of luck to you guys!

1 Like

We are looking for a solid warlock! Hit us up if interested.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey Frozlock! If you can manage to push an extra hour then my team might be the right fit for you.

CA Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427)
(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416)
(Discord: Crunk#8915, Btag: Crunkachu#1872)
(Discord: Killerhugs#6969, Btag: Killerhugs#1870)

Bumperooski

Bump! I’m still looking! Another purple parse in the books lst night

Just realized my btag was wrong on here, updated!!

Hey Froz! It seems like our times line up well so how about you check us out and apply or hit me up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mythic-guild-expanding-roster/725922/30

Hello Lock!

Blarg Squad is 10/10N 1/10H CN. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad