Cataclysm Classic Launch Notes - Updated June 4

But you should expect it. Blizz is anti-fun.

when worgen barbershop

1 Like

@kaivax Please commuicate with the community regarding pvp gear missing/removed from the game and the problem of crafted pvp gear being 377 ilevel.

I too refuse to do underwater video gaming. Wow underwater. No.

Still having a blast leveling in cata classic though!

I dont get the zone hate. Wasnt bad with swim potions and turtle to start, once you get seahorse its smooth sailing.

Hopefully no more mage tuning for the love of god!! Turning into the SoD hunter right now.

When will the R14 armor be available to transmog? There’s no mention of any date in the post, and I would’ve assumed they’d be transmoggable on launch but we still can’t use the appearances.

2 Likes

Can we get a fix in RDF, lower Dungeons have been bugged sense pre-patch. I made several topics on this and not one answer from any blues.

Same here. I scheduled my ingame activity and when I was going to go back to sit next to trainer specifically around the STATED start time, and they blew it all up by dropping 10 min early and ruining everything.

Any update on fixing the transmog for the marshals gear? The appearances are still only tied to the replica gear, not the original gear.

3 Likes

Added to the OP—

Baradin Hold Lockouts

Added June 4, 2024

In this first phase of Cataclysm Classic, Baradin Hold allows players to complete both the 10-player and the 25-player versions of the raid each week. There is not a shared weekly lockout between the two versions of the raid.

1 Like

That’s great and all can we get a fix on RDF it’s been bugged sense pre-patch made several topics but not response from any blues. the levels in RDF are also out of wack and friends can’t level up together because of this.

1 Like

The promised ability to transmog pvp gear is not live. Can we get an update on that?

2 Likes

Still no reply or addition to known bugs? C’mon blizzard.

2 Likes

This is STILL not fixed. It was one of 4 things mentioned in the pre release notes, and we can’t even get a reply on it now? PLEASE give us an update?

3 Likes

Where are those rank 14 transmogs at a month later?

1 Like

PLEASE can we get a response @blizzard. We just want our transmog enabled.

1 Like

Is there any plans to fix RDF it’s been bugged sense pre-patch it’s been over a month still nothing.

1 Like

Been so excited to raid <3

still not even a comment on the r14 transmogs :frowning:

1 Like