185 Shadow Priest LF raiding guild

As the title says im looking for a semi hardcore pushing guild. Currently im 1/10Herioc, having both Huntsman almost down (Healing problem) and 15% on Artificer.
I was a hardcore raider back in Wolk and through out cata. I stopped raiding due to the guild I was in falling apart, so I took a break from the raiding seen and just did PvP
When I returned to raiding in BFA I pushed 6/8 Herioc before losing interest in the content. (BFA was trash too me) As i returned towards the end of BFA I messed around with friends and was able to get AOTC in Nya.
Currently I am guildless due to not enjoying the raid times of the guild I was in. Im not looking to raid 20+ hours a week.
Im looking for a guild that raids Monday-Thursday Preferably 7pm -12 EST
My Bnet Is Grump#11963 Discord grumpy#9950 is I would love to talk and answer any other questions you have.

Puddings,

We would be interested in speaking with you about trialing with our team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Warrior, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Puddings, we’ve got our 2nd raid of the week tonight if you are interested in hopping in to get a feel, let me know.

Chee Kon is a fresh guild looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

After our first ever guild 3 hour raid this past Wednesday we’re 3/10N with Darkvein likely down a pull or two into Monday’s raid. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of 19.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting healers and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991

Hey there Puddings come check us out on Mal’Ganis!

Meme Regime - The Memes Strike back

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: ranged DPS & Healers

Currently 10/10N 2/10H

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

About Us
We formed Absolute at the beginning of BoD to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule. Many of our raiders have work and family responsibilities that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We love to raid, but we also value the ability to log off at 10.

While our raid hours are rather casual, our approach to raiding is a bit more serious. We take the time to come into the raid week prepared in order to take full advantage of our short schedule.

What we’re looking for
Some of our members have multiple CEs, while others had little prior mythic experience. Most of our raiders fall somewhere in between these extremes. Above all else, we’re looking for players who come to raid with a team-oriented, progression-focused, constructive attitude. Beyond that, we value communication skills, mechanical awareness, and working to improve week over week.

Progression
BOD 6/9M
EP 5/8M
Nyalotha 11/12M

Open Recruitment
Non priest healer
Boomy/Lock/Spriest

Raid Hours
Tues, Wed 7-10pm EST

Required Addons
WeakAuras
BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools

Loot System
Players may choose to keep anything that drops for them. If they do not keep the item, they post the item in raid chat, and those interested roll for it (ms > os rolls).

If an item is a slight upgrade, but you’re willing to trade it to someone for whom it would be a bigger upgrade, you may ask in raid if it’s a big upgrade for someone before deciding whether to keep it or pass it.

Regarding mount drops, CE mounts or otherwise: the player who receives it may keep it or trade it as they wish.

Consumables
The guild provides vantus runes and cauldrons. Raiders are expected to provide their own potions and optimal personal food. Healers and tanks are expected to pre-pot for damage. Augment runes are optional. If we’re nearing a kill on a difficult dps check, the guild may opt to provide them.

Recruitment Battletags:
GM: Rab#11453, Officer: Drez#11420

Application Link

Are your logs on a different toon (Puddings shows 2/10 N & 0/10 H).

10/10N CoN experience raiders LF solid chill players for our heroic and mythic raid progression SL .Our Core Raid Team is Sat/Sun 8-11pm Server TIme. Active M+ Teams and alt raid always going on. For Inv and More Info PST Bronsin#11386 [H]{Area-52}

Hi Pudding,
Taco Bell is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished PVE and PVP Players of RL and Online Friends!

Schedule/Progress

Tuesday, Wednesday - 7pm EST to 10:30pm EST with an optional raid run on Sunday at 7PM EST

6/10 Normal
1/10 Heroic

About us

We formed a core group of friends and raiders who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but currently need 3 amazing ranged DPS to take it to the next level. We want players who are active and enjoy playing and doing challenging events.

Current recruitment needs

Melee dps

Enh Shammy, Uh DK

Ranged dps

Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Healers

none

Tanks

none

Contacts

In Game:

Seiko - Guild Leader

Jinmori – Recruit

Discord

Sei#8398

Goonlord#1005

For some reason when I’ve xfered off the logs get messed up.

Hey there, our raid team is currently recruiting Ranged DPS for our group. Ill leave our spam below. Look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ml-forged-h-1-10h-7-10n-lfm/681823

Hi Puddings,

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tbd come Shadowlands. Will raid 2-3 nights a week later in the evenings.

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: A tank, a few healers, and a few dps.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com