185 Mw/Ww Monk looking for guild

Played all of legion, got CE for everything. Did not play BFA due to some irl stuff mixed in with the fact that the expansion was quite bad.

I’m currently looking for a guild that’s active in M+ and also at least some raiding.

In Legion I was the GM of a weekend guild called Vestigial on Kel’Thuzad Alliance. I was also an officer/raid leader in several other guilds.
I currently have 1 log from some random pug I did but i’ll aso link my logs from back in Legion.

• Ok apparently you can’t link logs here, but I got a 92% as a 170 ilvl mw monk on Artificer in a rando pug.

and in Legion I was rank 8 US for MW and 39 Overall for world in antorus.

All of this is Mistweaver but during i’m more than capable of playing WW, I just prefer MW.

Also not tied to just the server i’m on however I don’t really feel like spending $ to xfer.

hmu if you’re interested/want the link to logs.

battle.net = kyloo#11566
discord = dotakyle#8092

Hi Kyloom -I hope you’re well today. I think you may find that the guild I’m a part of, Pandamonium, is the type of community you may be looking to call home. We’re a mature guild of adults who enjoy running content together in a drama free environment. We have a Sunday night raid team and another new team forming for TH evening. Thread here (please feel free to ask Kosh any questions) [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS
Our guild leadership team also hosts a weekly guild event that varies from week to week. Right now, we’ve been having a lot of dungeon/M+ events because everyone is trying to gear. But we also do PVP, old runs for achievements/mounts/transmogs, and sometimes just fun things like scavenger hunts or trivia nights together. I hope you’ll consider visiting our website: https://pandaguild.io/ and applying.

Please feel free to reach out to any of our members in-game as well. :slight_smile:

Hey man! We (Grouchy Noobs) raid M/W 730-11 Server Time currently with the intention of moving to T/TH once some of our friends are done with Classic. We are currently on every night pushing keys and hanging out! We are currently 10/10 and 3/10! Definitely interested in what you can do as a WW monk! Feel free to reach out with questions. Jakichan32#1655 or Discord Jakichan#0001

Hey Kyloom!

Wanted to reach out and see if you found a home yet. I am one of the officers with {Nobody Listens to Techno} we currently raid Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST (although schedule is not 100% set in stone) and usually throw together an optional raid night on weekends for whoever is around. We have active players in M+ and are 10/10, 1/10 thus far with mythic aspirations. We are in need of a MW monk and would love to have you if you think it is something that can work out. Feel free to contact me in game or via discord. BT- Ishabae#1110 and DC- Ishabae#3964. Have a good one and look forward hopefully hearing from you in the future. Take care!

Come hit us up, if you’re still looking!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zul’jin-range-five-610h-lfm/794972

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
WW Monk

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!