185 Mw/Ww Monk LF Guild

Played all of legion, got CE for everything. Did not play BFA due to some irl stuff mixed in with the fact that the expansion was quite bad.

I’m currently looking for a guild that’s active in M+ and also at least some raiding.

In Legion I was the GM of a weekend guild called Vestigial on Kel’Thuzad Alliance. I was also an officer/raid leader in several other guilds.
I currently have 1 log from some random pug I did but i’ll aso link my logs from back in Legion.

*Ok apparently you can’t link logs here, but I got a 92% as a 170 ilvl mw monk on Artificer in a rando pug.

and in Legion I was rank 8 US for MW and 39 Overall for world in antorus.

All of this is Mistweaver but during i’m more than capable of playing WW, I just prefer MW.

Also not tied to just the server i’m on however I don’t really feel like spending $ to xfer.

hmu if you’re interested/want the link to logs.

battle.net = kyloo#11566
discord = dotakyle#8092

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST (9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid as the guild and raiding roster is built, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Recruitment Needs:

• Healers - Medium
  • DPS
    Melee - Low
    Ranged - Medium
  • Tank - Low

If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC; brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+, PVP, and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1): HPally, MW, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: Currently full.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

hello, we have an immediate need for healers! if our schedule works for you, I’d love to chat!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for 2 healers (holy priest, holy pally or resto druid preferred) and a couple RDPS (we are especially interested in a Boomie and an SPriest).
Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Horde (Azjol-Nerub, Blackrock, Khaz Modan, Muradin, Nordrassil) is recruiting 2 healers and ranged dps for Heroic/Mythic progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 Est. Currently 6/10N 1/10H!

We are looking for talented people who understand their class, mechanics, and have a desire to be in a hardcore raiding guild. We aim to get cutting edge every expansion!

Hey there! I’m Clary from 's [A] @ Stormrage!

We’re currently looking for an exceptional WW for our raid team! We’re a late night guild and we run on PST times!

Raids:
Friday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Saturday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Monday 7-10 p.m. PST (9-12) CST

Hey bud “Resurgënce” Of Bleeding Hollow is 6/10N we raid Wed-Thur 8-11PM!! EST. We could use you and ya boy we are short on ranged #thecoldbange1998

About Us
Midnight Caravan is a late night, semi - hardcore, Alliance guild on US - Emerald Dream realm.

We are a band of brothers that have been playing competitive games together for 10+ years and have been clearing World of Warcraft content together since Cataclysm. Midnight Caravan strives to promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses.

Currently, our main focus is being spent on creating a full Mythic raid team roster but we do plan on creating smaller scheduled Mythic+ and RBG teams later in Shadowlands.

Who are we looking for?

• Players who have raiding experience of any caliber
  • At least a 90% attendance to all raids
  • Players that play their class to the best of their ability
  • Determination when pushing content
  • Members that follow guild rules without being difficult

What are we looking for?

• Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Rogue

However we will always take dedicated and skilled players.

Raid Times
6:00PM - 9:00PM PST Wednesday and Thursday

Rules
To help you get a better idea of the atmosphere and what is expected, these are the guild rules listed in our discord.

Here at Midnight Caravan we pride ourselves on the fact that we don’t have many rules. However, what we do have are expectations when it comes to four key concepts . We believe a balance and blend of these concepts is what turns a good player into a great raider.

Guild First Mentality - This is a game based around teamwork and ultimate reliance on others. If you do not understand this, and care only for your own progression, gear, and identity, Midnight Caravan is not for you.

Performance - As light hearted as we sound, we are still a raiding guild and care deeply about player performance. We want you to be excellent at playing your class, while being attentive, not wiping us, and seeking to always be improving.

Communication - Having the ability to take constructive criticism, along with possessing a thick skin is necessary to raid here. If you cannot take critique, or are easily offended, this is not the guild for you. Beyond raiding, Midnight Caravan is also a community. Players that make a lasting impression are those constantly involving themselves in guild culture.

Conduct - Midnight Caravan is a virtual home. This means respecting every one of its members, trusting its leadership, and helping to promote a healthy and positive raid environment. Drama will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to deal with it as we see fit. Blatant trolling, belittling, insulting with the intent to hurt will result in immediate termination of trial or membership. TLDR; don’t be a toxic moron.

Required Addons

• DBM/Bigwigs

Application Process
Here at Midnight Caravan we don’t make you go through a tedious job application process to play with us, all it takes is a quick talk with one of our officers and if we feel like you can vibe with the guild, you will be sent an invite and put into our two week trial period.

Contact
Discord: Shane#0619
BNet: Groovy#11128

Hey there Kyloom, we could use a strong mistweaver on our team!
I’ll leave our bit of spam below for your consideration, would love to chat about the opportunity!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Kyloom,

Our guild is currently 10/10N and 2/10H(pre huntsman nerf)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fragmenth-bleedinghollow-lfm/762113

If you’re down to go back to Alliance on Kel’thuzad I’d love to have a chat with ya!

Inevitable has gotten the band back together for Shadowlands and is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression.

Our core roster and leadership is experienced with pushing heroic content, and our goal is AOTC every tier of Shadowlands: the same goal we achieved in Legion. Unfortunately we went our separate ways due to disinterest in BFA, so we are filling out our roster with like-minded individuals to push into Castle Nathria and beyond.

Current Needs:

• One Tank?
  • Melee DPS
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock!)
  • Healers

Raid Info/Requirements:

Normal Progression 4/10:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. It’s all preset in advance, and members are online on off-nights for Mythic + runs. I promise it’s not confusing!

ILVL flexible based on role and performance.

We consider ourselves seriously casual, so being fully enchanted and using basic consumables is required.

BNet: Nylos#11610 or Ricochet#1131
Discord: Nylos#2419

We look forward to raiding with you!