185 HPALLY LF Heroic Guild

Hello,

I am looking for a Heroic Raiding Guild. A bit about my history in WoW, I have always mained healers and have been playing WoW since BC.

During MOP and WOD I was a top 100 and realm first raider. Since then, I went to college and had to cut out Mythic Raiding.

I am looking for a guild that is both social and passionate about raiding. I live in New York, so EST guilds are best. Open to Facition/Realm Changing.

Comment below or add me Ramzie#1204 to discuss further!

Good luck in Castle Nathria !!

Heya! I think we are Home on the Strange on Area 52 would be a good fit for you. I think out atmosphere where we focus on building our community and running content together could make a nice home for you! A quick little snippet about us we are raiding on Tuesday and Thursdays 8:30 - 10:30 EST and are currently 6/10 Normal CN. Outside of raid days we hang out in our discord and do things a group whether it is M+ or even some LoL. Please feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord and we can talk some more!
Bnet
Shrui#1663 - I did add you already but I will be at work until late today. (and won’t have access to my phone). I would really enjoy getting to speak with you when I get home, however if you would like to hear back from someone more quickly I would suggest adding Madmike#1983
Discord

Shrui#3815

Thank You!

Now on to some spam!

Is a Horde guild based on Area 52. We are a casual guild focused on completing AOTC each raid tier. We maintain a very light hearted environment where we focus on having a good time and building cohesion between the group. That being said we take our time spent raiding seriously and do not like to waste it.

For Shadowlands our focus will be to strive to excel on a level of community and content. Meaning our main focus will be to have a good time playing and hanging out together, while maintaining a solid progression pace through normal and Heroic. We will not be looking to push into mythic.

We do keys often throughout the week and encourage people to interact with one another and complete content as a guild as often as possible.

For shadowlands we will be running a shorter raid schedule so as to not impose too much on people’s personal lives.

With a shorter schedule it is imperative that people show up to raid enchanted and gemmed. All raiders should maintain a small stock of your needed consumables. Obviously at the beginning of a new expansion there will not be a heavy stock of supplies for the guild to provide. We also ask that you be online and ready to go at least 15 minutes before raid time begins as pulls will begin promptly at raid start time.

That being said our raid information is as follows - Raid days Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30 p.m. EST.

Currently we have openings for DPS and Healers…

Healers -

Paladin - Holy

Priest - Disc / Holy

Monk - Mistweaver

Melee DPS

Warrior - Arms/Fury

Demon Hunter - Havoc

Monk - Windwalker.

Ranged DPS

Druid - Balance

Priest - Shadow

A priest with the ability flex between dps and healing would of course be a very welcome addition.

Since we will be focusing on AOTC and not looking to progress into mythic our raid team size and composition is flexible and class combinations will be evaluated on a case by case basis. We will of course always welcome new members who want to join and become a part of our group.

We utilize discord for voice comms and actively use it outside of raiding for other content and just to hang out. We highly encourage our members to join discord to interact and get to know one another. Discord is mandatory for raids but a microphone is not. The raid channel in the discord has mandatory push to talk in place for most roles to assist in reducing non essential chatter.

Add ons -

DBM/Bigwigs - A boss mod addon is required to help everyone be on the same page as the fight progresses. As long as you have an add-on that warns you of upcoming mechanics you will be fine.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or add the following B-net tags for more information or an invite.

Shrui#1663

Madmike#1983

Spykem#1928

Discord tags -

Shrui#3815

Thank You for your time.

Hey Ramzie,
You seem like a good fit for our guild. Even if raiding doesn’t work out for you, come run M+s.
Feel free to reach out on discord or bnet if you have any questions.

Guild wall of text here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

thecoldbange#1998

Hey Ramzie

About Us

FireStorm (Area52) is a group of players that loves the integrity of being in a community based guild. Respect towards guildies is first and foremost our number 1 rule. We expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role and come/help with the preparation of raid mats. I.E; Pots, Flasks, Food, Etc . We’re a very active guild that has members constantly running M+ and PvP or chatting in Discord and are looking for people who will be just as active.

Our goal is to have a community and a team able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

Raid and Expectations

Raid Progress: 10/10N // 2/10H
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed @ 9:30pm-12:30 (est)

• Raid Invites Go Out 15 Mins Prior.
  • Come To Raid Prepare: With at least Flask, Food, and Pots
  • Be Aware Of Boss Fights and Mechanics, everyone should be watching a guide prior to raiding.
  • Keeping Up to Date With Class/Role Changes
  • Proper Addons Such as Bigwigs/DBM/ Etc
  • Attendance is Key ! If you can’t make a certain please let us know ahead of time so we can find a replacement for you on the day.
  • Open to Constructive Criticism and advice from other guild members. (2 brains is better than 1)
  • Last But Not Least, Part Of Being a Mythic Raider is also doing mythic + keys

Classes We Are Looking For:

Healers: Holy pally, Holy Priest, Disc Priest.

Top Dps Priority: Range DPS Warlock, Druid(boomie), Hunter, Shadow Priest. Skilled melee would be considered

Contact

We also ask for a short voice interview with all potential recruits.

Discord: Slip#9595
Btag: Calamity#12814

Hey there Ramzie,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 8/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hit us up! Would love to talk

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/range-five-h-zul’jin-2day-weekday-aotcmythic/651171

We might be too late for you but…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-7-10h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage/566013