Returning Player LF Evening/Night Raiding Guild

Hi All,

Currently still looking for a raiding guild for TWW and end of season 4. I have experience in Heroic and Normal Raiding, looking to get into a guild that is doing some Mythic. I have the time to play a good amount and want to push Mythic for this upcoming expansion. I have decent experience with Aug Evoker, Mage, and Hunter. Willing to play whatever the guild needs. Just want a consistent group to raid with, preferably a chill group that can joke around and isn’t easily offended by jokes. Feel free to reach out on btag or discord.

Btag: Dravi#11391
Discord: razesuckz

were looking for folks for our second raid team if interested and if interested in mythic roster need relevant logs. if you would like more info on requirements for mythic roster i can give info privately that group is a much stronger requirements and requires vault every week. we also use RCLootcouncil to issue loot.

Hi there! I am Selenitic with Reloaded on Stormrage. How set are you on those 3 classes? We are currently looking for a DPS DH for AOTC, and going into Mythic raid casually. We are only looking to push ourselves until we aren’t having fun anymore, as we enjoy the game and don’t want to see it as a 2nd job. We went 4/9M ATDH in S3, and multiple players obtained 3k IO last season. We currently raid 8-11pm CST on Sun/Mon. If you are interested, I would love to chat! I also shot you a discord friend request!

Hey man, I was disappointed to see you had left us without saying anything while we were on that week’s break, especially after you seemed so keen about the jokes and banter.

Hope you find a guild that suits your needs =)