Floral Fancies Festoon May’s Trading Post

Floral Fancies Festoon May’s Trading Post

A variety of new items are flowering in this month’s Trading Post. Embrace the spirit of spring when you gild your back with the Wings of the Amber Monarch.

View Full Article

28 Likes

The BOW!!! :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

17 Likes

The Ebony Crown FINALLY!

4 Likes

Pokee - will be mine!

15 Likes

Some nice items like Buzzworth or the Amber Skitterfly :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post or in the Black Market. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

Also please add this next time. I really want them :dracthyr_heart:

Don’t forget the Felreaver Motorcycle too :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Imgur

36 Likes

After that necro’d thread last week, I had to double check to see if this was the real 2024 May TP thread. :crazy_face:

18 Likes

I’ll finally have a bee mount.

5 Likes

Nice the mog this month is sweet

2 Likes

I thought we usually got pictures of everything

5 Likes

They were smart enough to lock that thread too. I was thinking about bumping it just to be funny. :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

Second that.

3 Likes

What about the S4 pvp tier not being the one in the polls?

1 Like

Looks like next month will be better than this one. At least one mount I may use and some weapon mogs. I may actually dip into my tendie bank. :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

the bow and the mount! Glad I have 5k trading post credit saved up

1 Like

Yeah, I double checked this one too. Fool me once… :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Ugh this TP really bugs me. I don’t see what all the buzz is about.

8 Likes

Two pets, the sunflower staff, and the Midnight cloak sets. I’m making out like a bandit this month.

1 Like

Did you not get the BFA mount(s)?

Sadly, the bee is a pet

3 Likes

If the bee is a mount. That’s a win for me.

1 Like