Mythic HPriest LF raid slot

Former CE raider, I usually knock out AOTC around week 1 or 2 of each season so I’d like to find a guild that, at least, gets half of Mythic done each season. I tend to float around 90th percentile parse once i have raid damage figured out. I don’t mind raiding off server until Xserver guilds are a thing.

I enjoy disc healing M+ but am growing accustomed to the new Hpriest M+ meta.

I want to learn to SPriest before war within so, after farm, that’ll hopefully be a thing.

If you have a classic raid team on Pagle i can disc heal for, that’d be a massive plus.

Hardtack#1804

Doomforge Brewing might be a good fit. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays 7:45-10:45pm EST. I don’t know of that’s too late or not.

Hit me up at Calcas#1125 or calcas85 on Discord.

Hey there Furgoe!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

bumpity bump. 2/8m now

Hey furgoe, adding you on bnet, lets chat about raiding this tier! It’ll be under the bnet tag Yuomi

Coffee Shop is looking for Solid Players for Season 4. We raid 8-11pm Wed- Thur EST US time.We also push Mythic keys and have great fun doing it.If your looking for great company and great progress come send us a message Contact us on either Discord or Battle.net Discord: Sloop0385/Gilgatcs/cooljade Battle.net: Sloop#1418/Gilga2k#1922/Bonecard#1691

And some bumps.