184 M EXP Havoc/Veng DH LF Guild for SL

I have Mythic experience in multiple tiers on different class/specs so ive learned alot of versatility threw the years.
Im currently maining DH but i also have a monk and DK raid ready at 60.
I am looking for a Mythic/CE guild to raid and do M+ with during shadowlands and hopefully further. I would prefer EST raid times and to stay horde but i am pretty open.
Please feel free to add me on Btag @shakey#11323 or discord @Shakey#2657
-Have logs available from normal Castle tonight.

Were on alliance but if our raid times work for you wed have an immediate spot open. [A] 5/10N 2 DAY CE 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST Need DH, dps

Hey there, we could use a strong havoc on our team!
I’ll leave our info below, will add to discord if you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Still looking

Hello. We are currently looking for a DH to round out our raiding team. VZN (Horde) on Tichondrius is a group of dedicated and skilled players looking to achieve efficient high-end mythic raiding. We are working to be CE every tier with only a 9 hour raid schedule. We require our raiders to have 2 characters raid-viable in Shadowlands. We also do M+ and have several players that push every chance they get.

Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 pm to 1030 pm PST

If interested, please contact us on battlenet or discord

Battlenet: Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username: Feig#7763
Battlenet: Noxx#11413
Discord Username: Noxx#1970

Hey, we may be a good fit.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

We are 3/10 Castle bosses downed on our first raid night.

Current roster has 14 core players, 4 trials.

RECRUITING:

Demon Hunter DPS priority, other DPS pumpers would be considered for our core raid team.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hey there Zafaria,

Fragment on Bleedinghollow is currently sitting 10/10N 6/10H (With Huntsman down before nerf)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664