487 Ret paladin LF Fri-sat or 5-9est

Been pugging mostly with some guild time this expansion. Been hard finding a team with my schedule or one that stays together long enough.

I work early mornings so can’t really raid super late so if weekdays a 5-9pm est or a free day and Saturday nights would work.
I mostly done heroic this expansion some mythic on other toons in the first two seasons. I do run a lot of keys and just looking for an active raid guild I can run with at a time that fits.

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Normal / Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Resto Shaman
  • Havoc DH

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or B-net - Judgemental#11462

1 Like

Sounds definitely like something I’d be interested in. I’ll send a bnet request via phone on the way to work. I’ll get to you on discord once I’m off. The days and times fit like a glove and I’m looking to get higher in content and I am quite competitive motivated!

Hello Arashiko! If you’re looking for a relaxed environment give us a shout.

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502