[A][Proudmoore](Bloodline) (Raid Team 1 Wed/Thur 7pm-10pm PST) (Raid Team 2 Sat/Sun 7pm-10pm PST)

We are now working to recruit for Season 4

We are a family/friendly casual raiding guild
We are very competitive when it comes to pushing raid content & M+ keys.
We are a very social & active guild, along with an active discord.
We are always prepared and ready to raid and we expect new recruits to have that
same mentality.
If you plan to Raid make sure you are fully enchanted

Not everyone in our guild is a raider some people just enjoy running M+ Keys or some just like to farm materials and collect mounts this is important you realize this before joining the guild.

Our Raid Days and Times for RAID TEAM ONE are Weds/Thurs 7pm to 10pm PST (Proudmoore) Server Time
Team One is mostly looking for consistent - TEAM IS CLOSED FOR MAIN RAID SPOTS (Will only consider for backup/filler heals and dps spots)
Team One Plans to Push into Mythic Raiding Again This Season

Our Raid Days and Times for RAID TEAM TWO are Sats/Suns 7pm to 10pm PST (Proudmoore) Server Time
Team Two is still looking for consistent - TEAM IS CLOSED FOR MAIN RAID SPOTS (Will only consider for backup/filler heals and dps spots)
Team Two Plans to Push Into Mythic Raiding

Our Raid Days and Times for RAID TEAM THREE are Fridays 5pm to 8pm PST (Proudmoore) Server Time - (This is a one day a week raid team that is more casual)
Team Three is still looking for consistent - 4x Melee DPS (Fury Warrior, Havoc DH, Outlaw Rogue & Feral Druid) NO RET PALADINS
Team Three Plans to Push Into Heroic Raiding! This Grp will not be doing Mythic This Season

We expect our new raiders to know the boss fights by watching videos or reading about the fights before joining raid!
We expect everyone to be ready to raid at our raid start times if that’s what you are being recruited for! Invites will normally go out 15-20 mins before start time.

If interested in joining the guild send a msg to us in Discord

Discord Names Listed Below

1. Critbot#1403 (Raid Lead TEAM ONE) Speak with if you want to raid with Team One
2. cawkatrice (Raid Lead TEAM TWO) Speak with if you want to raid with Team Two
3. ruby_stardust (Raid Lead TEAM THREE) Speak with if you want to raid with Team Three
4. cookiemonsta333 or cookiemonsta3 (GM)

Bump to the top

Bumping to the top

Bump to Top

Hey I’m interested in raiding with you all if given a chance. I just came back about a weekish before season 4 hit. I’m currently enhance but once I get caught up ilvl I can try and gear up resto as well for backups. Currently interested in finding a raid team/ a few others for m+ Semoines on discord and Semoines@1733 for bnet

Posted on wrong shaman

Bump to Top

Bumping to the top again

bumping to the top

Bump to Top

Bump to the top

Bumping into the top

Bump to Top

Bump. Jump. Tippy top.

Bump to the top

Bump to Top

bump. boing. bop