<Moonguard> Moonlit (PVE/RP) Recruiting Casual players!

Moonlit is a casual PVE/RP guild with a sprinkle of PVP. Looking for a chill group of people to travel Azeroth with? Come bask in the moonlight with us!

Emphasis on casual, we are chill adults with full time employment, families and other responsibilities.

Discord: Engage with guild members, get updates, and talk about fun Warcraft & Non-Warcraft related adventures.

3 Likes

I just joined these crazy folks :stuck_out_tongue:
They helped me out with a few bags and a little bit of gold to get me started out on this server. Very laid back and Very Chill casual guild with a weirdo ( but fun) Lumberjack Guild Master! Join up and Lets take on Azeroth together yall!!!

1 Like

Happy to have you! Welcome to Moonlit, here’s to a good time and laid back players.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! Would be happy to have you, its a rather small guild at the moment.

Feel free to Add Randreds on Moonguard or let me know what character you are interested on.

1 Like

Hello, I am just returning to the game and looking for a guild. I would be interested in joining. Any certain dps classes you looking for?

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest! It’s a small guild currently mostly friends, and those interested so play what you feel up too. Know a few of us have enough characters to fill when needed.

Welcome back!

Testimonial:
Moonlit is a great spot for people looking for a relaxing time with the game’s content. I used to do raid leading back in BC and Wrath and was a longtime raider for nearly each expansion since (I think the only raid content I skipped when it was content was Nazjatar in BfA and Sanctum of Domination in Shadowlands) . I still have my characters in my old raiding guild on Bloodscalp, but the concentration on make-or-break for raiding really destroyed my enjoyment of the game. When Randreds offered to host me and my wife for a new experience on an Alliance RP server, we were thrilled at the chance to make WoW fun for us again.

1 Like

Welcome! Its a chill time in Moonlit, glad you both are enjoying a fresh chance at WoW.