[H/A] <Nuisance> [US/Tichondrius] LFM for 2nd Raid Team [Mon 7 PM PST Guild - 4/9M]

Add ayysop on Discord!

We are adding a 2nd Raid Team for Mondays evenings at 7 PM PST. Looking for more players to join us in S4.

Nuisance is a one night a week AOTC+ guild. Main raid is Thursday nights at 4 PM PST, with the primary goal of achieving AOTC and while having a good time farming Heroic for loot. Once the team is geared, we progress as far as we can into Mythic, while maintaining our one night a week schedule.

Our community? We have an active and engaging Discord. Our community supports each other in-game by helping teach roles, classes, raids, and dungeons. Nuisance is LGBTQIA+ friendly and maintains a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.

Want to be a raider? We are always looking for exceptional players who share our desire to have fun with new friends while remaining in the mindset of pushing 100% during pulls. We welcome players of all skill and experience to come trial with us.

Want to join the community? We are always recruiting. We LOVE keys, farming collectibles, and PVP! We also host weekly social events, such as Rated Battlegrounds, Overwatch and most recently, Plunderstorm!

How can I join?
If you made it this far, get in touch!

Mysteryfish- Recruiter
Discord: ayysop
Bnet: Robotparty#1244

2 Likes

Let’s go!!!

10/10, would recommend. However, I’m new. blinks twice

Stupidly using the wrong toon, so you know I’m legitimately blinking twice- I mean, speaking from the heart.

I’ve been playing WoW since Beta and this community is by far my favorite.

Strong recommendation to at least find out what they are about.

Bump for more fun peeps and pumpers!

Hey,

480ish Paladin here very interested to raid on Thursdays, i could play any role and I’m very used to AOTC and raiding. I am sadly not available on Mondays but one day a week would be perfect.

I also do a lot of m+

Bumping! :slight_smile:

Bumperdog~