183 warlock LF 2 day raid team

Hi! I have a 183ilvl warlock and am looking for a fun group to raid with 2 days a week, preferably starting at 8 or 9pm EST.

I’ve raided off and on since vanilla, and got aotc in uldir before taking a break for the rest of bfa. I also have a 178 moonkin/resto druid that I’d happily play

1 Like

Hey Ghoststriker! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing mythics to prepare to prepare for heroic/mythic Nathria, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-210h-1010n/720118/103

Hey there! If Alliance is an option our guild is currently looking for a Warlock to add to the roster!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon Alliance that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST with an optional night on Saturdays with the same time frame that usually just becomes an alt night, our core raid is just 2 days and as of writing this we are currently 10/10N and 4/10H. While we aren’t a harcore CE guild we still like to have fun getting bosses down while also getting serious when needed.

If the times work out and we sound like what you’re looking for with Alliance being okay then please fill out a short app on our guild site so we can get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck in your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

#Thecoldbange#1998

Evening Ghoststriker,

Arcane Fury are looking for warlocks and boomies for our Fri/Sat raid team on Thrall. Raid times are 9pm eastern untill 11, maybe going a bit later if we are close to a kill. Team goal is to get AOTC sharpish and move onto Mythic prog.

Guild size is between 30 and 50 most night and we love doing keys so no worries getting groups going.

If you’re interested give me a shout, my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Greetings nerd, I am Tenero and I have decided to form a new raiding guild on Turalyon [H]. I am a long time WoW raider, with guild leading experience, and many cutting edges throughout the years. This raiding guild has two purposes. To obtain Cutting Edge every tier, and to form a fun and supportive community.

Our raid times will be Sat/Sun 7-10:30pm EST. Because of our limited raid time, that means our efforts have to be concentrated on efficiency. I will expect raiders to be prepared for raid, know the fights, and be positive during raids. All our efforts will be put towards maintaining an effective environment, so egos will need to be put aside for the greater good. I plan to hold every raider to the same high standard.

We are currently in need of any good players. We will be raiding the first weekend of the raid tier, and will start forming our roster.

This is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground level of a future cutting edge weekend guild.

If you are interested, please contact us, but please fill out this quick application before you contact us!
https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/1kG8BH1go_6cz3qWPkAnx6Ucy9FK2BWk_tT6DlbvjVaM/edit

Contact us at:
battlenet - jrhoades#1105
tenero#1262

DIscord - slick#7458
tenero#7029